Monday, February 9, 2015

Part 4 - My Fling with a female sailor


Continuation of After 9 yeras
"Time to try it Baby", I smiled..






"Go get it, let's have some fun", I said.. "And I had 'IT' tested, so no need to use a condom!!" I said laughing..




"I promise to make you and it proud", she said as she threw me a punch on my chin..





She got up on all fours, doggie walked to my bag..



Her pussy glitters with wetness..



I move behind her as she moves, spreading her legs and doggie fuck her a few feet from the door..




Her hand grabbing on my bag, tilt her head back.."GOD!!!"..as she breathing hard, "Baby!!!, Ugh..Ugh..Oh ya..Ugh..Ohh..Yaa", she moans out as I pushes my hip hard..










"Yes..Harder, Ugh!!...Ahhh", she glanced over her shoulder, facial expressions of urgency as she urged me while my thumb was in her anus getting her ready for what to come next..


Piak..Piak..Piak..

Sound from our skin smacking together, moans of lust echoed through the room..






It was an erotic symphony of lust and sex..


She was moaning to every inch..

Every movement of the way..





We fuck for a good 20 mins in verious position, wet patch of love nectar stain the carpet in a darker shade of grey before I suggested to have the strap-on 'Joining us'..





"So let the party begin," Mary said turning to face me with a smile, "Slide that into me Baby”







I lubed it up, strap it around my waist, position behind her, "Oh, yes! Ughh..", she moans, as the strap-on pushes in her anus, an inch of the strap-on passed her anus rim, my dick's gland hovering around her other entrance and with one smooth push, both rods went into slowly her like knife cutting through butter..




No moans came from Mary, all I could hear was her deep gasping and heavy breathing sound. Her forehead resting on the carpet, both fists gripping on my bag.





"Mmmm, oh yeah!!...", she scream out, pushing her body up with her back arched, as I move my hip back, pulling both rods out, "That's what I've been wanting to try..Ahhh!!", she continue as I began with slow push pull movement of my hip, "Fuck me hard baby!! Ahh..Ugh, Yes!!", I was pounding both rods hard and fast into her juicy pussy and anus, and she talking filthy to me, we were at the double barrel fuck for some moment till she came another intense O..  






We change to 69, but was on the comfortable bed, didn't waste any time, I dove straight to her pussy, licking her clits while finger fuck her in her virgina which her anus was fill with the strap-on..




Mary was screaming with moans of lust and feasting on my erection. Alternate between sucking and teasing my dick on her face. Her pussy drool buckets of love nectar on my face and body, we were in ecstasy!



But I was a little turned off once I caught a whiff of, keke, odour from her other end. I stopped poking her anus with the strap-on, pulling it out, I could see her inner from the 'hole' left by the rubber. Her anus need some time to contract to it's original tightness again..

 







We switched to doggie, I fucked her as hard as I could, causing the headboard banging aginst the wall, "Ahh, Yes Baby!!".."Ohhh, so good!! Ugh", she urged me on. I was panting like crazy, almost passed out kind, trying to caught my breath while trying to satisfy her at the same time..






Whew, her cries of "Ahh!! Cumming", was music to my ear. She kept cumming and cumming till she was jerking and shirvering uncontrollably, turned her on her back, I dive to her pussy, she look down between her legs, we had brief eye contact before Mary's eyes rolled back into their socket while I tongue clean her. Before she came out of her orgasmic fog, I continued licking her to a really hard O.






We made a heck of a mess on the bed!






We rest on a large patch of wetness, naked, tired and sticky. Mary buried her head to my chest as we cuddle up, continued to exploring each other's bodies and had a lengthy conversation of the session till both drift to slumberland..












Mary woke me up, it was just surreal. I don't remember how she got me facing the huge wall mirror or the time but it was still dark outside..



What I do remember very clearly, the next thing was, my hands were tied up to my back, my legs pushed wide apart and I was standing at an angle which I had my face against the mirror for balance.



Her hands were stroking my dick and balls, face buried to the crack of my butt and my anus rim was teased by her tongue. I was looking at my eyes in the mirror, pupils, large and dark in rings of brown and black, changing in size, defiantly registered my sexual arousal..



She ran her fingers sensuously down the underside of my thighs before her tongue followed the tease from my butt cheeks, heading south..



To be Continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.