Sunday, January 18, 2015

玉 - Part 4



Continuation of Part 3...



"Ugh!!!", he screamed as he hug Lin tightly, short violent jerks movements from his hip followed...

After that, all I could hear were songs being played from the wine bar..

Over here..


Quiet..


No movement..



"You cum liao arh!!", Lins asked in a calm disappointed voice..




From my position, I could only see the top part of his head which was covered by Lin's shoulder..

 He nobbed and replied, "Yes", in a slurred voice...




I stretch my legs a little..
FUCK a mixture of cramp of pins and needles had builded up from the squating..


Inexperienced or was Lin too much for him to handle..

I watch in earnest, Lin pushes her tongue in his mouth as her hip moves, grinding against his groin, "Ugh..Hmm!!", she moans,"Grab my butt", he did as told..

Moving his hip in sequence of hers, pushing up as her butt moves back..



I could see his erection was getting harder..



So was mine..
Every breath inhaled, the scent of sex and the moans from them, increase the excitement in me, I was aroused and horny seeing both bodies engaged in such hot steamy act..

Her silky hair was messy as she maneuver around wilding on his groin, I stood up..





I unzipped my jeans fly, dropping my jeans around my ankle. My dick throbbed as it broke free from the constrain..

I moved slowly towards them..


Hesitated for a moment before I continue..



I paused again upon hearing Lins loud scream, "Ugh..don't push, it hurts la".."I move..Ugh..Ugh", as she continue grinding onto him with increasing speed.


I could feel our heart beats racing, yes all 3 of us, pulses buzzing and humming, as I watch Lin fuck him..


Chemicals charging adrenaline, hormonal chaos dancing in a tango of carnal uncertainty, their mouths colliding, hands sweeping over hot naked flesh, her hip moving in a simulation of coital foreplay..


Two people groaning out their pleasure under the rhythmic sound of hard masculine flesh slapping against soft feminine flesh,the wet sloppy noises from Lin's tireless copulation echoing in a musical overture off the walls..





His phone rang...

He answer is nervously while Lin was still grinding on him, I could see her face expressions, contoured, folds forming deep around her forehead, she was biting her lower lips, trying to be as quiet as she could..




He hang up, “Erhhh, Ugh!!”..”Madame, I have to go off, Ugh!!!”, he said..


Lin stopped her movements..


Got off his lap unwillingly..





Sat beside him as he pulled up his pants and ran off, her eyes fills with disappointment..



Panting from her activities, I moved towards her..

Messy hair, forehead glittering with sweat, cheeks shining, lights of the street lamp cast a yellow glow on her horny beautiful face..





A desirable sight..

My sight tracing along her face to her messy clothes and froze at her pussy..


I was drowning in an ocean of testosterone.

I could have asked for a blowjob or just push my erection in her inviting love hole but..




She hold my head lightly, caressing my hair, as I began to kneel between her leg, the musky odours of sex teasing my nostrils, urging me to take in more..



Yes! I want more, all those sex scent with multiple deep breath..





I swear..


I saw arterial busts of emotional fluids gathering between her legs, her moans slurred as the tip of my tongue touches her clits, muscles around the area squeezed, her hip jolted uncontrollably..


Her inner thighs were moist, very moist, almost dripping, oozing with her love nectar..



A slight 'taste' of rubber coated my tongue as I slide the top across her wet folds, her legs parting in an invitation..





my searching hands sliding over across the sensitive skin of her mould, feeling the wet slippery flaps and folds of her hot vulva..

 

 

 

"Ugh!", she moaned as her slippery pulsing entrance welcomes my fingers..

 

 

 

 

Ugh, Baby!", she breathed out a high pitch scream of lust, "That’s so good!, another whimpering cry follows. Her voice seems breathless, as if gasping for air, hissed between clenched teeth..

 

 

 

I slowed down the tease, as she adjust her feet on the seat and tighten her grip on my fingers before I fingered in an upwards moverment and teasing her clits with my tongue..

 

Ugh!! Yes!!, she urged, "There!! Ugh", her  gestures growing in urgency to the persuasive simulation, her libido increasing by the second, her grip grew tigher, I could feel her body preparing for her big O..

 

 

 

She was coming, I could feel she was near and desperately needed, horny with lust that the young man did not fulfill..

 

Felt the pressure building up inside, her wriggling and swivelling bottom, pushing back to meet my finger, giving and taking, taking and giving, entering and retreating, giving more, taking more as her hip pushes with full impact..

 

 

 

The back ground music drowning by her moans and groans, the small enclosure filled of her whimpering cries and choking gasps before fading to a breathless curses and deep intake of breath and hush frustrated sighs..

 

 

Her body begins to jerk to the momentum of my perfectly tuned fingers and tongue, which was moving both inside and outside her womanly virgina..

 

I was  watching and waiting for the signal of her body to unleash the ultimate pulse..

 

 

 

“Fuck!! Ugh!! Cumin!” she pleaded, shuffling on her knee, her well-practiced vulva squeezing, gripping like a vice..

 

 

The cheeks of her bottom lifted up as her feet push hard against the bench, her anus and virgina muscles pulsing with the increasing arousal from my tease..

 

 

 

 

I was hot from the actions, beads of sweat dripping off my chin and my shirt stuck to my back..

 

 

 

She arced her back, her thighs slamed to the side of my head once and was spread wide again, she was hissing and breathing hard..

 

 

My fingers was pushed out from her strong squeezing, her fingers extended over her crotch, acting as a barrier, pushing my head away as her love tunnel went to an intense pulsing trance....

 

 

Her face contoured, causing folds around her forehead, "Ugh...!", she moans out as the forceful climax swept through..

 

 

 

She squirted..

 

 

My God, hot streams of love nectar spilling into my mouth and face, dripping down from my chin, the front of my shirt was stuck to my chest as she soaked a large patch of it..

 

She tasted so good, with a hint of rubber scent..

 

Jerking movement subsided slowly, Lin breathing slowed down, her eyes were closed..

 

I watched her chest movement, it was slow, normal breathing, my hands caresses her thighs..

 

 
No reaction like before, I move up slowly, looking at her beautiful face up close..

 

 

 

 

Fuck..

 

 

 

 

She was asleep!!!

Must have been knock out by the wine, KNN..

 
Looking down at her with my erection standing proud..

 

Her beauty, her unabashed nakedness bottom, the curves and contours of this beauty, her legs spread out. Should I just fuck her, I asked as I run my fingers along her neck, tracing between her breast..

 

I pulled up my jeans, lighted up a cigarette and sat beside her..

 

I was horny but it was just not right to fuck Lin while she was unconsious and I would want her to enjoy it. Decided to give it a miss, help tidied up her hair and clothes, I carried her to my car..


Laying her at the back seat, I took a deep sniff at her croth, filling up my brain with her musky womanly scent again while I clean her up with wet tissues..


Check her address from her ID, thinking to sent her home and I could spend time alone with ..

 

First Contact with  




Time - 2130 hrs

 

I took another smoke beside my car and text ..

 

 

 

My whatsapp - 'Baby, Lin was knock out from the drinks and KNN, Ben just left her to me leh'

 

 

She replied as I was drawing the 3rd puff..

whatsapp - 'So how? Meeting me or not?'

My whatsapp - 'Convenient now? I fetch you and we send her home'

 

 

 

Drawing the last puff..

 

 

 

No reply from , decided to drive off, aheading towards central part..

 

 

called..

 

- "Will be at taxi stand beside Toast box at Great world city"

Me - "15 mins"

- "OK, see you"

 

Good, near Lin's appartment..

 

 

As I drove, a call from Bro R..

Bro R - "CB, damn power leh, I had 3 rounds, wow lao, BJ number one, getting better on our 2nd date"

Me - "Good lor bro, am still sex chat stage only"

Bro R - "NB, I want to send her home but she said hubby fatching her, told me to go off first wor"

 

 

I was about 5 mins away..

Me - "Where are you now bro?"

Bro R - "Inside cab liao, tired man, she made my legs machiam jelly liao"

Me - "Bro, have a rest, catch up ya, am driving"

Bro R - "Ok, take care bro"

 

 

She was standing by the curb as I pulled over, she got in, turned around as I drove off, in a kneeling posture, ass push out, hands holding the head rest, "Tsk..Tsk..Tsk", she sighed, shaking her head as she look at Lin..

 

 

I was trying to have my eyes on the road, her skirt rode high up her fair slender thighs, part of her butt checks was visible, gosh, I felt my pants tightening up..

 

 

The drive was short, help with Lin's bag and shoes while I carried her up 4 stories to her flat, my hands were shaking, Lin's seems to get weight every second..

 

"No wonder, she is fit and her legs so toned!", she said a little breathlessly, "Climbing these flight of stairs daily"..

 

 

 

I was quiet, panting hard, trying to catch my breath as fiddled with the keys, she has an innocent face..

 

"Let's rest in her flat after we tuck her in, ok?", I was breathless, "Sure, bet she won't mind you taking a bath as well", she teased..

 

 

 

help me with my shoe, switching the lights along the corridoor leading to Lim's room, her appratment is well kept, simple and cosy..

 

 

 

 

 

"Go have a shower, I tuck her in", ordered, throwing a towel from a cupboard, "I will change for her into something more confortable", as she pulled a translucent white sleeping gown out..

 

I came out of the bath smelling fresh, my clothes was not on the bed, room was dim, light from the small bed side lamp cast on Lin’s pretty face who was sleeping soundly but was not in the room.

 

 

 

 

Closed the door behind me, I walk along the dark corridor into the dim hall, lights from the street lamp spill through the window, was standing looking out..

 

 

 

 

"Hi", I called out, she turned around, walk towards me and start stripping her clothes off her slender body, You showed yours, am showing mine too", she said with that mischievous glint her her eyes..

 

I was beginning to wonder what she was planning, there´s always a wild side to an innocent face..

 

The clock on the wall tells 2205 hrs..

 

Her arm behind her as she draw the zip slowly down her butt, dropping her skirt to reveal the sleek, sexy black tong beneath. Her mouth curled into a seductive smile, she made a 180 degree turn, showing off her beautiful firm rear cheeks, off drop her shirt, next her bra. She bend forward, taking her tongs off her slender legs..

 

Her beautiful shaved pussy lips proudly opening up to me between her butt cheeks..

 

She stood up..

 

 

Waiting..

 

 

 

 

 

I took a few steps forward, felt her rise to my touch as my hands roamed over her tight butt, exploring her tantalising curves, "Youre so beautiful," I whisper..

 

 

 

 

She has a beautiful figure, toned back, small waist. Hands on her 22 inch hip, turned her around, flat stomach and her breasts were firm 32C. "You are going to have a blowjob", she smiled slyly, "That will blow you off your feet", she motioned for me to a large sofa at a corner.

 

I kissed her mouth, her lips parted and teased out a quite moan, eyes closed,  soft texture of her skin, running my fingers through her silky hair, caressed her face, her chin, her slender neck, every facial feature were in close view..

 

 

I kissed my way slowly down from underneath her left ear, down her neck, and her moans grew a little in intensity."Hmm..Yes..Ugh..", she moaned when I approached the base of her neck.

 

 
I brushed my fingers gently over her breast, teasing around her hard nipples before cupping my mouth over those sweet light pinkish raisin, swirling my tongue with strong suction, "Ugh!..Hmm!", as she moans louder..

 

Caress the soft curves of her breasts, grazing her nipples with the tips of my fingers, I slowly kissed my way down her neck once again,

 
 

"Mmm..Dear! Ugh..", she replied with a moan , her fingers comb through my hair before teasing the back of my neck with her nails, I was quivering inside..

 

 
Grinding her groin with my erection, "Ladies first", as I lead her to the sofa, switch on the standing lamp, and she was now bathed in light, blushing cheeks, revealing her full beauty to me, "I will paint you before you mind blowing BJ..", I purred with a sly grin..

 

 

 
The adrenalin was buzzing around my system, my heart beating hard. My hands were all over her boobs, squeezing with lust..

 

I was kissing delicately along her waistline, upper thigh, tasting that slight sweetness on her skin, gently slid my finger tips down her hips, lifting her smooth slender thighs. Perching her legs at both sides of the chair arm rest, my fingers and tongue were already on her sweet mound, enjoying the moments of glory, breathing deeply, savoured her alluring subtle mustiness of her natural aroma which spur me on..

 

 

 

 

Working my fingers along the folds, spreading it, getting her ready before painting her, reveal the pretty petals of her open vagina wet. Kissing around her little clitoris, warming up the sensitive little bud before getting too close, fingers to caress her pussy lips before sliding gently inside her with two fingers then surprised her by pistoning in and out of her, my tongue was well trained, the constant clit and pussy attack got her so wet that she was dripping all over..

 

Her moans, slurping sounds from my saliva and suction echoing the small hall, we were high with lust as I sample on her sweet nectar. Her moans soon turned to blissful cries, my mouth engulfing her clit even as her vagina engulfed my middle finger, her labia tight around it in a manner that made my cock rock hard down below.

 

 

 

Merely took a few minutes to drive her to climax, her loud moans and screams turned me on, my tongue went back to work, dismay her to rest, her back arched, head pushed deep against the backrest, her juice trickling down her slit and between her butt, before dripping on the leather seat..

 

 

Moving from lapping up her now freely flowing juices to taking her clit into my mouth, I felt she was beginning to move towards some kind of resolution. I started to suck her clit a little more forcefully, and with my finger sought out that sensitive spot on the front wall of her vagina.

 

 

 

She was writhing as my tongue was flicking over her clit, finger being squeezed by virgina walls . She was near again, trembling and crying out as she did so, my nose pressed against her burning clit, her hands clamping my head to her pulsating pussy, her thighs pressing against my ears, my tongue swirling around her soaking labia..

 

Loving that the taste of hers on my lips."Oh Fuck!!", was all she said over and over, breathless, she was drained of all energy..

 

When her grip relaxed, my finger went into her again, her eyes rolled back, showing only whites, driving up the sounds of her moans and slurping sounds of my tongue flicking hard on her clits, love nectar was drooling all over my hand and forearm. Taking the whole orgasm ride started over, another big orgasm came and went with her grasping for life, I was quenching my thirst of her sweet nectar by lapping it all up..

 

 

I kissed around it a little, savouring her juices and running my tongue up to envelope her clit in my hot mouth, craving that tangy, saltiness of her pussy one last time before I filled it. "Ugh.. Are you done with the tease already?", she coaxed, "Fuck me!!"..

 

Pulling myself, my hardness pressed against her hot mounld. "Fuck me," she said, gazing into my eyes, she was up on all fours, her pretty face moving towards the backrest. Rubbing my erection between her butt cheeks, my finger tips circle around her clit. I touched her soft cheek, marvelling at her beauty, gently cradled her head as our tongues danced together, and it was’t long before her hands swept back to pulling me towards her..

 

 

I positioned her against the backrest, she held on to it for balance, rubbing my erection along the entrance to her pussy, feeling that irresistible heat radiating from her as I nudged forwards..

 

 

Knowing I could last long due to the earlier BJ session, "Baby, this is going to take a while.", "Take your time!", she purred as I pushed in, a little squeal escaped from her mouth, sound of pounding, hard breathing and her screaming cries were the only noise heard, stroking every inch of her young pussy, sliding my shaft into her tightness, feeling her enclose me, "Youre.. fucking tight! Arghh!", I groan..

 

 

 

Her arousal was obvious as I glided in, juices coating my cock,"Oh God!! Yes Dear!", she breathed as my entire shaft tingling with the ecstatic sensations of her hot firm pussy, enveloping, squeezed my shaft..

 

We moved together, slowly at first, though building up pace in no time. Kissing her, caressing her, holding her, it was the most blissful sensation..

 


The tightness was indeed overwhelming, my hips thrusting in and out, forcing whatever excess moisture out of her like a spray, dripping onto the seat. Spanking her, non-stop, the pain and pleasure was mixing so badly, she was demanding for more, "YES!! Harder!! Ughh!"

 

 

She pressed her head into the backrest for support, as the pounding increase in speed and harder. The air was thick with sex scent from our arousal, blended with our sweat, smelled intoxicating..

 

I was ramming her, groaning in pleasure, from her tightness and she push back to meet my thrusting. She squeeze tight on my dick, a weird sensations, so soothing and full of life as she pushed me in and out of her. My erection was stroking in and out her hungry slit, lubricated with the glistering juices of raging hormones.

 

Within minutes, a jet of warm juice sprayed out, drenched our thighs, inside her for a while more before I pulled out, plaster my face between her butt cheeks, my nose was wet at her pussy, taking in her bodily scent as I breath hard, panting, tongue tasting her fresh and warm nectar..

 

"Ride me baby", I request, I need to rest. She got up slowly, knees still trembling as we switched places, I felt the cool wetness on my butt as I settled into the sofa, she climb on me in cowgirl position. Her knees gave way and lowered herself slowly on my groin with her legs apart. The wetness that was dribbling down her thighs dont lie and cant hide how horny she was..

 

 

Her hands resting on my shoulder kept her upright, arching her body backward, she squatted over me, juices gather around those flaps of pink raw flesh, she used the tip of my dick to tease herself up and down her slit for some time, spreading the natural lubrication throughout for a smooth entry. Pushing in, I could feel erection prying her tight tunnel, foreskin pulled back as she inch her body down, the warmth and tightness of her hot virgina grip around my dick head like a vice, filling our body with that surge of energy that tightened her forbidden fruit further, before she start grinding mindlessly, primitive of pure sex..

 

 

 

The pressure from her slit entrance threaten to stopped blood flow to my erection. The warmed and the pearl like lump deep in her tunnel, rubbing hard against my tip was turning me on..

 

She was grinding like a mad woman, the jerking movement was making the heavy sofa to shake, with an increasing pace, I was still able to control in this position and made the session last anther 10 mins, alternating between strong powerful grinding while I enjoyed the warmth of this fresh conquest..

 

 

 

Savouring the softness of her flesh while my dick continued to scrub the insides of her contracting pussy, sensation of her hot virgin pussy embracing my invasive penis felt really sexy..

 

A few more powerful jerk from her hip, she pushed me deep and hard into her, "UGH!", she scream out loud as her imminent climax came, it was so strong, my erection had trouble staying inside of her..

 

 

She leans forward, holding my head tightly between her arms, shivered from the aftershocks of her orgasm. My dick felt a little sore, her warm tongue lapped at the shell of my ear. I love fucking you she murmured softly, as my arms moves around her waist in a hug..

 
"Now I am ready for the blowjob", I whisper, dropping down to kneel in front of me, her warm hands tentatively touch my stiff cock, taking in its shape, its hardness, stroking my shaft a little. Her hot breath on my sensitive organ as she traced my shaft with her tongue, starting towards the base, she sniff hard on my groin slowly moving towards the end, and engulfed the head in her warmth mouth, her tongue swirling around the sensitive tip, roll the head of my cock around her mouth, letting it fill her, then withdraw, then refill that wonderful hot lips, stretched around me..

 

I could do little but gasp at the sensations rippling through my body, as she tended to me with her mouth, she also used her hands to explore me, taking in my thighs and calves as well as up to my hard cock. She cradled my balls softly and flashed me a cheeky smile, before taking each nut in, sucking hard, rolling it around her delicious mouth with her tongue..

 

Then she was focusing all efforts on my erection, teasing out a deep moan from me as she upped the tempo, her head beginning to bob up and down on my shaft. It was wonderful, and the adoration in her eyes when she looked up at me just took it to a whole new level, and I knew I wouldnt last long.  The vibrations from her own breathing and little moans helped build up this energy inside me that could not be held back.

 

 

 

Her suction, head movements, her tongue were like a smooth and seamless synchronised sucking-machine, my erection was pushed in and pulled out, in and out, a seamless expression of domination over submissiveness, on her part..

 

I enjoyed it and so was she..

 

 

Compliments following a string of insincere promises, curses following uncompromising commands, moans and groans smothered under a chorus of euphoric mutterings, a man reaching the heights of no return, a man freefalling towards orgasm..

 

 

The energy bubbled up inside me, and suddenly it was too late to hold back, “Oh God”, I cried. “Oh God”, I repeated. “I’m fucking coming”, as I cursed in an outburst of unholy pledges and filthy vocabulary..

 

 

My cock throbbing, balls exploding, firing hot seminal fluids gushing up my shaft, steamy cascade spilling from the single eye with the intensity of a flash flood, reserves of liquid passion endless, multiple loads of my life creation splashing with an unforgiving force against her skillful mouth, coating the walls of her throat..

 

 

 

Every single drop was consumed, not a drop waste, she licked up everything, including her fingers, "Dear, taste nice", she compliment..

 

We kissed for another few moments, took a bath, left Lin's flat, which I slided a bunch of keys along the hall floor before closing the door..

 

 

Her place was a stone throw away from Lin's, stopping a distant away from her block, we had a moment of passionate kiss before we bid good night, would be having another hot steamy session in my car if her husband had not called..

 

 

Time - 2345 hrs

 

Unlocking the door, I stripped off my clothing, scatter each piece along the way till the bedroom door, I crawl into the bed, snug up close to Lin and fall into a deep slumber..

 









 

Yes, the bunch of keys I tossed was mine..




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.