Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Part 1 - Someone and ME - Guest writer, Frosty-Cold




A few years back, someone wrote his story about his affair, checked and it was his first post and thread, his story started off as normal, but as he move on, it does moved me and than he starts another thread about his other affair.

Wanted to know how it feels to be with him, picked up the courage to PM him in mid Feb, didn't expect reply to be swift from him, we began chatting over MSN daily, till one afternoon in early March, while I was at Coffee bean, in a shopping Mall at the Western part of SG, chat with him thru MSN and found out that his at the same mall as well.

We met for the first time at coffee bean, he does not looked his age, average build with no uncle tummy, for man at his age, it does put me at ease so people over at the cafe won't be staring as us as our age gap is about the same as his lover.

We chat for a couple of hours, as I had just end my relationship of 5 years, do enjoyed his company for that afternoon, nothing much other chat and got to know each other better.

We arranged to meet for a drink the next evening. We met again, it was nice and I do enjoyed it.

I asked him will he be writing about our story and he suggested that it would be nice for me to start my own thread for our story.


First Date



Time of the date approaching, still in the office thinking if I should meet him again or to cancel it off. Cause of our age gap which somehow made me have second thought, but thinking of the previous unplanned meeting, he does makes me feel at ease. I decided to meet him again.

Reached the place, he looks even younger, long sleeves dark blue strips shirt, looks smart as well.

2 empty wine glasses on the table, bottle of wine, as I reached the table, he stood up, complimenting of how pretty and smart looking I was in my office wear. I was in light pink strip shirt with tight fitting white skirt, slightly above my knees.

"Nice place, the waitress seems to be close to you" - as I tried to break the ice

That was the place which he mentioned in his story where both lover and him had shared, it's a special place to both.

He filled up both glasses, which we tossed, for our first "official date". I do admit, time flies during our drinking session at that "special place", do enjoyed his company, maybe it's him or the wine which somehow made me relax, do not have a care about others, I began to feel comfortable with him.

Did ask him about his lover, where they made-out, he was straight forward, pointing to a few directions of those places nearby.

For a moment, I felt jealous and envious, never would I had dreamt that I would one day have a special kind of feelings to a man which is close to two decade older.

Sigh, as he look into my eyes while chatting about a topic, those eyes, so intense, so full of energy, I wanted to touch him or he touching me. I won't mind if he leans towards me and kiss me right over there but he kept his distant, maybe cause we are at the "special place".

Sigh again, I should not have ask to meet at a place which he shared with her, I wanted very much to have a "special place" with him as well. It's not love, I know, it's I would want to try the feelings of being with him. The normal meet and chat session turns out to be far better than I expected.

Soon almost the end of our drinking session approaching, he paid the bill. Appeared to be reserve but deep down would want to know if older man can made me feels more like a woman. We walk to a near-by bridge still chatting about his lover and my EX. As we approached a quite and secluded corner just pass the bridge,

"That area is one of the place as well?" - I asked

He said yes, next he held on to my hand and guided me to that spot, my heart was pounding fast, not of fear but of the excitement which I am looking forward to.

It's a spot which somehow shielded us from the out-side world, quite and yet we are able to "see" or hear our surrounding, he looked at me without saying a word. In my heart, I would very much want him to hold me tight and kiss me. It had been months since I was held, really miss those closeness feelings.
I bit my lips and whisper to him,

"What's on your mind" - I asked, rather shy about it

He moved closer to me, planted a light kiss on my neck, which send a kind of sensation thru my body, it somehow trigger my body to give in, I felt a little sensation down there, wanting him to continue with what ever he has in mind, I just stood there, without movement, his lips never left my neck and he whisper in my ear,

"Your heart beat is racing as if you are running" - he whisper, now I could feels his wet tongue on my neck, and he gave some light suck and licking around my neck.

My head tilt aside, I did not know why.

But I just want him to continue, the way he suck on my neck and he whisper again,

"Be our eyes and ears" - he said softly, he seems tough but yet so gentle, I was puzzled.

"Our eyes and ears?" - I repeat after him.

Before I could complete the sentence, he move down, and pulled up my skirt at the same time, I was dumb fold, thinking, to stop him or to let him carry on? Again, before I could react, he was kissing my crotch thru my panties, his tongue began to lick me thru the fabric, which is the only barrier between my skin and his wet strong tongue.

It felt good, so good I let out soft moan, I could not believed that I actually enjoyed an "Uncle" giving me oral. Both my hand were at the side of my thighs, all I could do for "US", is to be the eyes and ears, listen to any approaching foot step, I felt my feet starts to shifted apart allowing him more room, never felt this way, he didn't even touch me, the only contact was his tongue.

I could feel I am getting wet, than felt his finger hook the side of my panties, pulling it aside, felt naked, the moment his tongue touches on my slit, I melt, an uncontrollable pull from my tummy, I bend slight forward, gosh...I gave out a moan, and another, each louder and last slightly longer than the first. I held on to his head and began to lean to my left, leaning against the wall, I spread my thigh further apart, could feel his ears on each side of my inner thighs, never felt this way, his tongue could give me so much pleasure. EX had never gave me any oral before.

As his tongue pick up speed and at times insert into me, I began to pull on his hair, gosh, wanted so much to scream in joy but I just can't bring myself to moan louder, I enjoyed it, his good at it, I didn't dare to look at him. Just lean on the wall pulling and brushing my finger thru his hair.

I felt the urge building up, the feeling of peeping, bite on my lips tight and grab on his hair. I came, came real hard.

He felt it, and continue his licking without stopping but at a slower pace. I looked up didn't dare to look at him, but as I shiver at my thigh area, I began to squat, still shiver.

He hold on to me as I place my head on his shoulder, it felt good. I was breathing heavily, I had never came this hard before.

His looks at me as I raise my head.

"You ok" - he asked in a gentle voice

We stood up almost at the same time, I held on to his arm as we walk to the nearby road-side waiting for a cab.

A cab approached, told me I will go home on my own, didn't dare to look at him in his eyes. I rest my head on the headrest of the rear seat and thought.

"Wow, what happen, never had it this much before" - thought to myself

Able to feel that I am very wet, still wishing that he could do more to me.

I did not know why or what makes me message him.

"Hi, felt real good. Tks"




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.