Saturday, January 17, 2015

Part 5 - My secret liaisons - Guest writer, ranger0201




Continuation of Euni



Euni as mentioned became more daring in her dressing. She would purposely wear a tight blouse to work . Her shirt pressed to her body and her breasts would be screaming to get free . Many a times Euni and I would head to a stairs to have a quickie . She would often wear skirts to work which meant easy access to her pussy . There was this one session I rmbr ever so clearly .

Euni met up with me on the train to work . The train was so packed . Euni stood in front of me . Her skirt was way above her knees . As the train became more packed her ass was backing into my erect cock . Euni was very aware and she became more turned on . The train stopped moving a while and Euni beijg the horny slut she is started to move her ass in a round moving manner . Her ass rubbed furiously against my erect cock sending me the great feeling . She leaned over as I hugged her from behind and said into my ear that she was so wet below . She could feel her juice escaping her panties and run down her thigh .

We could not do anything much of course . There were so many guys ogling Euni at that point . Her blouse had buttons and they wre stretched to hold in her 36D cup . Her pink lacy bra contrasted with her white skin and more guys were looking at her . Euni of course loved the attention she was getting and didn't attempt to cover herself . She even took off the top button of her blouse and this revealed the top half of her big breasts .

When our station arrived I knew I could not work anymore . Euni sex appetite had grown ten fold and she needed cock today . I called in my office and said I'm heading to the doc . Euni was ecastic and she pulled me in for a kiss . Her hand went straight for my crotch and squeezed on my balls . We were in public and Euni didn't care that many people were actually walking past us . We walked around for a while and were holding each other closely . She insisted that my hand remained on her ass . Euni wanted is to go her house so we had to wait for her parents to leave .

We went to a nearby park to sit for a while . Once I sat down Euni sat in front of me with her skirt wide open . Her creamy white thighs reachig all the way into her vagina turned me on big time . Euni held my hand into her skirt to feel her up . Euni was soaked . Her lacy panties wrte wet with her juices . I tickled her clits for a while and Euni hugged me tight . She moaned into my ear begging me to pull off her panties . I ignored that as I wanted her sexual appetite to reach their highest today . Euni hands went to my pants and unzipped me . Her hand reached my crotch and started to massage my cock . My pre cum was leaking and used her finger to run the top of my pee hole as she looked me into my eyes with that horny slut face .

I withdraw my hand and brought it to her mouth where she licked her own pussy juice . I knew we had to get to her flat immediate . So we went to her flat . Once we reached Euni flat my hands were squeezing her ass . We entered her house . Euni threw her bag one side . I made Euni bend over her sofa as I pulled up her skirt . She was wearing my fav pink lace panties . I knelt down to smell her panties . As she had been wet she smelt so sexily . Her front of her panties was practically soaked . I stood up as her hands reached and unzipped me I decided to have it rough with Euni today .

I held her skirt up and slapped Euni on her ass cheek . I said that she had been naughty today for showing her breasts to the public . Euni moaned and said she was sorry . I replied that today I was going to be her master . I rubbed Euni on her clits again which made her squirm . As I held her hair I smacked her ass again . Euni clits were throbbing sending jolts of ecstscy thru her body . This continued for a while as I alternated between smacking her ass and rubbing her clits .

I pulled off my pants and boxers and stood in front of Euni . I held her head firmly as I teased her with my cock . Euni hands went to her pussy and started to masturbate herself. I lowered Euni head to my cock and plunged my cock into her mouth . I pressed her head lower down till she reached my shaft and held her there a while . Then reached over her back to violently slap her ass again . Euni moaned more as she was enjoying the Deepthroat I was forcingm her head as well as the rough action . In addition she was furiously flicking her own clits and was nearing her orgasm . Euni came and she squirted more juice into her already soaked panties .

My hands reached over and inserted a finger into her ass crack while continuing with her deepthroat . i stood with a leg on the couch to ensure she rimmed my ass clean . Her little tongue darted expertly around my crack . She even opened my asshole and licked the insides which made me feel so great . Euni pleased me so much that day . But we had more time that day and it was only 10am . I wanted Euni to be my sex toy .

I stood up and instructed Euni to hold still . I ordered Euni to pull down her panties and I took the vibrating egg out of my pocket . Euni eyes widened when she saw it .. I got her turn around and bend over . Euni begged me to push in my cock into her and she got a two slaps on her ass cheeks . I inserted the egg into her pussy and got her to pull her panties up . She did that and I switched it on to high speed . Euni Shook with delight as the vibrations sent her delirious . She came again and her juices leaked from the side of her panties . I leaned back and started stroking my cock as I switched the vibrations from low to high .

I ordered her to get the vibrator out of her cupboard . She took it and gave like a sexed up kitten . I inserted the dildo Into her ass and instructed her to go on doggy and masturbate her ass with that . This got her even higher as beads of sweat poured from her forehead . Euni was grappling with the dildo as the egg masturbated her clits to another orgasam . Euni was so high as she came and came . I stroked my cock to her delight in front of her face and she grabbed it into her mouth . I fucked her mouth in a rough fashion but she didn't care as her orgasam came and came .

I felt myself coming closer . Her sexed up state made my own state come up to such a heightened state . My cum was at the tip of my cock as she blowed me with a hungry mouth . I held her face there as I pumped my sperm out . My cum flew as they hit her in the face . My cum dripped all over her as she stuck her tongue out for some cum . Euni was delighted . She pulled me to her as I finished off and sucked me harder . I was spent . But not finished as I pressed the vibrator to a high speed level .
Euni squealed with delight as my cum dropped from her eyes and nose . The vibrating egg made her body jerk as she struggled to keep her orgasmms from hitting her . I knew that Euni could not hold on as she came another time wetting her panties even more . I went behind her and pulled out the vibrator from her ass . Her ass crack looked so delightful . Euni grabbed my hair and pulled me to her panties . I took a strong breath. She smelled great . Her wet juices had completly soaked her panties . I pulled them down and held them in my hand . Euni body was trembling as egg pushed her to another orgasm . She groaned in excitement .

I told Euni to go change into a new pair of panties and bra . I wanted her to show off her body to people outside . Euni was delighted with that and she went to her room . I got her to wear a mini skirt and white shirt . Inside a yellow panties and pink bra . She looked so yummy after changing and washing her face . We stepped out and went towards the lift where her neighbor came out . I switched the vibrator on to high . As she struggled to contain the egg which were stimulating her clits and talkin to her neighbor . Her neighbor had his eyes transfixed on her breasts . Her pink bra was so obvious . Her yellow panties peeked from below as his cock steamed from this young horny girl . Euni came and she looked at me as she squirted inside .

Her juices ran down her legs as she walked away . As we walked away from her neighbour I caught her ass cheek and squeezed them . We went towards the stairs when I ordered Euni on the stairs . I peeled open her legs and ordered her panties off . She took it and flung at me . I whiffed on her juices and instructed her to masturbate herself . She begged me for my cock to suck on and was declined . Euni had no choice but to masturbate . As she stroked her clits we heard footsteps coming down the stairs . Euni looked at me and I told her to continue . As the uncle turned around I told her to stop .

He had a clear view of Euni white thighs before she closed them . Euni was turned on even more as she saw his eyes filled with lust for her body . Euni needed cock . I unzipped my cock out and she gleefully grabbed me . She started to blow me hard . I didn't want to come so quickly and held her head to control her . I pulled out as I was nearing . Euni was told to put back her panties . The egg was turned to normal mood vibrating lightly in her . I knew Euni had tuned into a woman who craved for cock and sex ..

Euni looked at me and told that she wanted to call Enda over . I thought about it a while and agreed . I placed a call to Enda and asked her to come over . I instructed her to wear something real sexy . Enda readily agreed . Euni was ecastic . She needed some lesbian action as her libido had increased ten fold . Euni came to me and hugged me tight , her breasts heaving as she bit my ear lobe . Euni was horny . She needed cock. Euni whispered that she wanted my cock in her . I said if she behaved well she would be rewarded .

Enda made it to her house in no time . I got Euni to answer the door . Before she could open the door I got her to strip to her bra and panties only . I wanted Enda to strip in the corridor . I switched the egg that was in Euni to high . As she flung the door open I went and stood behind Euni . I was clad in boxers only . My erect cock poked her ass . Enda had worn a transparent dress with no bra. This had caused her nipples to stand erect . Her red lacy panties were so visible . I told Enda that she had to make me horny . I instructed Enda to strip to her panties before she would be admitted to the flat . Enda immediately took off her dress and stood clad in her lacy panties only . I grabbed Euni by her hair and told her she should follow Enda example . Euni immediately took off her bra . I slapped Euni on her ass and switched the vibrator to high . The two women grabbed each other thru the gate as Euni struggldd to contain the vibrations . My cock circled her ass crack and in a matter of time Euni orgased and squirted .

I got her to open the gate to admit the horny Enda . I took to the couch and instrxuted both girls to make out in front if me . Both women started to kiss each other passionately . Their hands roamed their bodies as Euni went down to suck on Enda huge 38D cup breasts . Enda moaned as Euni caught her nipples between her teeth . I watched intently as I stroked my cock . Both girls lay down on the couch and went to a 69 position with Euni above . Euni immediately took to licking Enda wonderfully shaven pussy as Enda attacked Euni ass crack . I switched the vibrator to high . The actions of Enda tongue on her crack as well the vibrator made Euni near another orgasm . I walked to the ladies on the couch .

Euni came again and she squirted her juice onto Enda face as she moaned her umpteenth orgasam for the day . I pulled off my boxers and circled Euni ass crack . She was so wet all over . I pulled off her panties and whiffed it . Her juices had completly soaked her panties . I loved the way Euni smelt when she had been wearing the panties for some time . I took hold of Euni waist and drilled my cock into her ass crack . Euni moaned as my cock hit and widened her crack . Euni turned and told me to fuck her hard . I pumped Euni hard in and out . Her ass was still so tight despite having a dildo so many times . I grabbed Euni by her hair as i pulled and pumpked her from behind .

Enda was enjoying as our sweat and juices fell on her face as she licked Euni from under . Occasionally she would reach her tongue to my balls and lick them a bit . I would also retract from Euni and feed Enda my cock for her to suck . Enda gobbled me hungrily . She would then insert me back into Euni . I fucked Euni for a while and I could not hold on any longer . I pulled out and ejaculated all over Euni ass crack . Sperm flew directly at her crack as it dropped off . Enda licked the sperm off Euni vagina lips. I held Euni waist as I came as much as I coild . We held each other to Euni bed where we collapsed in a heap as we were so worn out . Our sweaty bodies mashed against each other on the bed . Euni Was allowed to take out the egg from her swollen pussy . Enda was on my left and Euni on my right as she hugged me tight . Her sweaty breasts hung from my body , her nipples still erect and still her hands on my cock . I could not believe my luck having caught these two horny babes .
 
When we woke up it was already past two . The two women were on my arms . Euni hand was still on my cock and her breasts on my chest while I had Enda curling up to me with her breasts heaving with every breath she took . I nudged Euni awake . I told her that I wanted some sex . Enda woke up as well and smiled looked at me with her horny eyes . Told both girls to go have a bath and get changed into more nice lingeire . Both girls dragged their feet off and proceeded to take a bath . As they finished Euni came out in a pink lacy stockings and Enda in black lacy stockings . Both girls knew what I wanted as I had not done anything .

Enda came over , walking with that slutty walk . Her ass swayed from side to side as her stockings covered her endless long legs . Euni stood by the door as she stroked her twat and licked her fingers . Enda straddled on to my face with her ass facing me . Her bubble butt came in touch of my face . Enda had a sexy ass . Her cheeks were So big . I leaned up and started to gnaw at her ass cheeks . The feeling of her soft ass was great . Enda lifted her ass up and proceeded to squat over my face . Her ass crack was directly above my face . I stuck out my tongue and began to lick her area around her ass crack . I loved her shaven crack and began to lick her . Enda shivered as my tongue darted around . Euni walked over to us and leaned forward to have Enda kiss her lick her wet pussy lips .

Enda was throughly enjoying my tongue giving her oral action . She then proceeded to rub her ass cheeks on my face before sitting on my face . Her ass covered my face in whole as my nose and mouth faced her crack . I was in heaven as she mashed her crack on my face . The feeling of her ass jolted me in excitement . Euni had just came and proceeded over to my erect cock . She crossed over my body and lowered herself down on me . She began to pump herself lifting up and down on my raw cock . Each time her ass cheeks hit my thighs it emitted a piak sound . Soon the two girls were enjoying themselves as both moaned aloud .

Euni pumped herself harder as my fingers clasped her ass cheeks . Enda had mashed herself thricw on my face and in the process came once squirting once . My face was covered with sweet pussy juice . Enda then beckoned to Euni . Enda sat one cheek in my face while Euni sat the other cheek . Both girls now had me face sat as they held each other . I was completly enjoying myself . I got Enda up and wanted her to pump herself while I santed Euni ass crack to lick on .

Euni squatted above my face .. Her ass crack was so delicious to look at . Her ass cheeks were big and ripe like a fruit . I massaged her ass from below . Euni looked down at me . Her face had the horny look as I massagrd one cheek at a time , grabbing them . Enda in the meantime had climbed over my body and was inserting herself down on my cock . She moaned as my raw cock pushed its way into her warm lovehole . Enda rocked away as my cock started to hit her walls . Enda loved doing that as it hit her walls and especially her G spot .

Meanwhile my tongue had gotten to work on Euni ass crack , licking it furiously . I loved Euni crack , clean shaven with no smell . Her pussy juices would flow down and drop on my face adding more excitement . Euni moaned as my tongue hit the right spots . She loved it when my tongue darted around sending jolts Thru her body . I got Euni to insert the vibrating egg into her pussy and switched it from time to time from slow to high . This caused Euni knees to buckle especially when I pushed it to high and smashed my face wih her ass cheeks . As Euni face sat me her pussy vibrated again as I pushed the speed to high , making her clits throng even more . Euni came and as squirted she rose up allowing her sweet nectar to drip on my face . I loved her juice licking every bit that came down her ass crack .

Enda had rocked herself to two orgasms and began pounding my cock in cowgirl style as her ass stuck out . I reached and grabbed them forcing her to slow down her pace . As she came down I upped my hip so that it hit her G spot hard causing her to moan louder . I wanted to finish off in Euni . I got up and got Euni in front of me in doggy and Enda went under me to lick my balls . Her tongue went straight for my balls , one at a time making me feel tingling sensations .

I ploughed my cock into Euni pussy . I picked up her wet panties and held it to my nose . Her juices and strong smell made me pump her harder as my cock drove into her . Enda continued licking my balls and ass crack as beads of perspiration and juices and pre cum mixed dripped on her face . I was coming as the overpowering smell of Euni panties drove me to a heightened state of no return . I leaned forward to grab onto her breasts which were swaying from the rocking motion . I squeezed them as I came , spewing my cum into Euni . Euni squealed as felt hot sperm flood her lovehole as she grabbed my thighs and push into her deeper . I forced myself to ejaculate more into her , seeding her twat with my cum . I knew Euni was going to be pregnant wih my child but I didn't care about that . I tweaked her nipples violently as the remains of cum dripped into her and as the vibrating egg pushed her to another orgasm and she let all go on Enda below . Enda had a great time licking whatever cum that was spilling from Euni mixed with her juice . I let go of Euni and got her standing with me as she grabbed onto my cock and made Enda suck me dry . I held on to Euni waist as I grabbed on to her right breast . I felt Enda tongue on my peehole . I was spent again .

I suggested that we take a break . I told the girls of my plan to go out for a drink later at night . I wanted to see Enda being groped by guys . When she asked if Euni was going to be there I said no and held Euni closer to me saying she would only serve my cock and me from now on ..

Euni looked at me and smiled ..
We slept right thru the noon . We were all exhausted . i knew that I had found a place in Euni heart by saying that I rather have her by my side instead of sharing her with others . She had hugged me before we slept off . When we woke up I found my face between her breasts . My body was facing her and my cock wedged tight between her thighs . Enda was behind me and she also hugged me with her hand on my crotch .

I sucked on Euni nipple a bit and she woke up . A smile crossed her face as remembered what I had said before we dosed off . She cradled me in her arms as i lightly sucked her breasts one by one . Enda soon woke up as well and said she was going to have a shower and get dressed for our night out . I stopped sucking on her breasts and kissed Euni lightly on her lips . Euni hands went to my cock and started to stroke me . Her hands never left my cock until I was erect . I turned to give her some oral but Euni stopped and said that she was wet already and wanted me to enter her immediately . Euni got on all fours and guided nh cock into her . I neither slapped her ass or anything as I fucked her slow . Euni moaned as I pressured her ass crack from behind . It was like having sex with her than fucking her like my sex slave and found the feeling to be great . After ten minutdd of pumping I released my load into her for the umpteenth time . Euni fell on the bed and I lay beside her . She turned to me and mentioned that she had not taken her pill to prevent her pregnancy . I caressed her hair from behind and told her not to worry . I was determined to keep Euni for a long time .

After bathing Enda came out . She looked at us and knew that we had another round . She told us to faster get ready . Euni and I went to shower together . When we came out we were greeted by a sexy hot and slutty looking Enda . She had bunched up her hair , her Long dress had a slit that reached up to her hip which revealed ber long legs . Her breasts were screaming to get free as the bra constrained them . A pink lacy panties greeted everyone who castes their eyes on her as the dress was transparent .
 
 
Enda was a sight to behold . She came up to me and hugged me . Her perfume scent coupled with her breasts squeezing my chest made me get a terrific erection . Enda put her hands on my towel causing it to slide off and she took hold of my cock . Euni slipped off her towel and caressed me from behind . Her nipples were taut and hard as she shivered in the aircon. Euni went to her cupboard and told me to select her clothes . I rumagged thru and found her an ultra mini skirt . Her blouse was I got her a buttoned shirt . A pink thong and purple lace bra and she was done .

We were out of he house in no time and I wanted to bring them to a dance club where the attention they would get would be tremendous . As we walked in the club I held Euni by the waist as guys stared at her with lustful eyes . Her shirt had two top buttons undone and her 36D cups wrte clearly visible . Euni said she felt so raped by all the guys in the club . Enda meanwhile had seated herself on one of the high chairs and her slit fell apart revealing her long legs up to her hip . Her creamy white thighs made all guys gasp along with her panties which was clearly visible wih no attempt of her to cover up .

Soon drinks and music flowed . Enda came up being asked to dance by guys . Euni on the other hand had her hands around my neck as she dangled her breasts by my face . I had my hands on her rounded ass occasionally poking a finger at her crack from behind . Euni was approached by a group of guys asking her to dance with them but was met with a refusal . Instead she got Enda to carry on without her . Enda was led to the floor where she got her hips gyrating to the music . The guys wrte all over her , as she was sandwhiched from time to time . They took hold of her hips as dirty dancing became normal . Not that she minded though as she sensually rubbed her ass against their raging hard ons . Euni meanwhile had her thong slipped off and put them in my pocket . She came and stood in front of me taking my hands to cover her waist .

Euni was horny aeeing the attention that Enda was received form all the guys . Enda was being man handled on the floor as more guys stole a dance with her , cupping her breasts or pushing the slit to one side SK that they could finger her . Euni turned and looked at me with lustful eyes and I knew she wanted more attention . But this was a test for her to see if she could keep her legs open only for me . Euni went to the ladies a while . I thought she would fail my little test as she returned later without her bra . Her taut nipples stood erect .

But she came over to me and sat on my lap . I looked in her lustful eyes as my hands wandered up her thighs . She asked if I wanted her to join Enda so that my fantasy could be fulfilled . I replied that she could do what she wanted - her choice to make . Euni then took hold of my hand and thot she was going to drop it out of her skirt . Instead she took it and led me out of the club !!

That would be the last I saw of Enda as we made our way to a nearby hotel . As soon as we got in our room Euni dropped to her knees and unzipped my raging hardon . She engulfed me full as her hands cupped my balls . Her finger traced back to my ass crack and tickled me . I brought Euni to the bed and started kissing her all over . The remaining buttons came off super fast to reveal her heaving breasts waiting to be sucked . I bit her on the neck a few times as on her breasts turning them to Crimson red . Euni moaned as my cock wedged between her legs drove her crazy . I turned Euni around and went licking her nape of her neck and all the way down to her ass .

Euni moaned asking me to go down on her . She parted her legs as I peered at her wet pussy glistening wih her juices . I slurped Euni from behind . My tongue got most of her juice as I darted up poking her ass wih my tongue . Euni went on doggy so that I could get her ass full on . I loved it when Euni was horny as she accommodated me in whichever way possible . Her fingers reached her wet pussy tweaking her clits . The rubbing got faster as my tongue darted faster around her crack leading her to her orgasam . I jammed my mouth on her clit stimulating them with my tongue and Euni came . She squirted in my mouh as she held on to my face mashing her ass cheeks .

Euni collapswd forward as her orgasam drained her of energy . She looked at me seeing my raging Hard on was sanding like a flag pole . I went behind Euni and as I hugged her my cock slid into her wet pussy . Her breasts were cupped by my hands as my fingers tweaked her nipples . I pushed into her deeper as her pussy strechdd to accomodate my full length , spooning her from behind . Sweat appeared on her back and mixed with mine as I slid in and out of her . Euni then took hold of my cock and slid out . SHe went on doggy . Euni knew what I was thinking . She took hold of my cock and slid back into her ass crack . I pushed into her deep as she yelped . I pounded Euni from behind clutching her waist and one hand on her breasts . She rocked herself as I neared my end . I slid out of her ass and pushed myself deeper into her wet pussy . I pumped Euni hard as I screamed her name . Euni looked at me with her lustful slut face grabbing nh thighs and demanding to fuck her hard . I came ... I released my sperm into her as I clutched her waist tight . Fuck she was hell of a horny woman as she held my thighs pushing herself deeper . I came for a half a minute as we collapsed . Euni looked at my eyes as she clutched at my cock pleading for more to seed her womb . We drifted into sleep as I hugged her from behind , my cock stuck in her wet hole , cum dripping out with her love juice . 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.