Tuesday, December 30, 2014

SIL - Part 2




On her bed

Y SMS - "Baby..His out with client till late tonight, you free from 9 to 11?"
My SMS -"Sure...where to meet baby?
Y SMS - "My place lor"
My SMS - "Ok Baby, see you at 9"

"Woooo"...I thought, maybe can make love on her bed liao...keke.



Left the office, had dinner with OC..



Showered at home, told OC that I would be out with client for drinks, and speed off to Y's home..





SMS message before 9 -

Y SMS - "His out liao"





Reached her place at 5 mins pass 9..




My jaw almost drop when she open her door..







She was NAKED!!!!


Y - "Metal gate is not lock, standing there wasting time ah?"




I step in..

Was still recovering from the shock, i think my mouth was still open as Y placed her hand under my chin to help close it..




My eyes were checking her out all over her, over the years of dreaming to see her in the nude..




And now, she's standing in-front of me..





Naked..












"Baby.."..she said in a laughing tone, "You can close your mouth now",


"hmmmm...you are so beautiful baby...am having a hard-on now", I said..





I held her hands, pulling them to my groin area..


But KNN, she pulled away..

She turns and walked towards her bed room, watching her butt swaying from side to side...hmmmmmm...





"Am going to spank those butt cheeks while banging you doggie later...what a tease"...I thought...as I took off my shoes, carried the pair in my hand and followed her..






Her figure is better than I had imagined, the curves of her lower back, her upper thighs, her hip and waist..

Slim and toned, must have been those workout in aerobics over the years..



Just like OC's skin complexion, fair and smooth with a hint of glow..







At last, she's naked right there waiting for me..

Even better, waiting for me..



In her room..


On her bed..


I smiled as I walk in the room while taking off my shirt..


Closed the door behind me, nice, the air-con was on..
She planned for this..





Y was on the bed with blanket over her..


"Shy ah?...you welcome me at the door naked lei", I asked...


"Baby, Do what you did again last Sunday"..she said..


"Not with my fingers baby....", I replied, placed my shoes and shirt on the floor beside the bed. Climb slowly onto her bed..

I unbuckled my belt, took off my pants and moved in close to her.





Flipped the blanket off her lovely body, but she flip it back before I could see her body up-close again..

Both of us were under the blanket..
Wow Lao..felt like school days boyfriend/girlfriend style lei, cover with blanket..





With side table lamp on in the room and the curtains drawn down, it was dim and romantic but under the blanket. Lagi dim lor..

Feel her legs, lovely, smooth and firm while I kiss her neck. Swirling my tongue, teasing the soft sensitive skin of her neck. Taking in her womanly scents from every breath..




Cupping on her breast and stroking her face, my dick was so hard that I could feel the blood in it was going to burst my whole dick..

'Forget about foreplay, I can foreplay later la', I thought as I placed and position my dick against her pussy..






Rubbing it while caressing her breast with my hand, moved my head up and we engaged in a fierce tongue fight..


She held on to my neck tightly, kissing and biting on my lips in-between licking my face..
And with one flip of the blanket with my left hand, I moved my hip..


Rubbing my dick lightly against her pussy, which was dripping wet. Her love nectar, coating the head of my dick, felt so warm..



Using my thigh to spread her legs wider..

As our kisses become wilder and stronger, so does the grinding of my dick to her pussy.
Using my hand to guide it while pushing my body a little higher so she could loosen her grip on my neck  a little..


Once my neck was out of her hold, I had both my hands to hold both her wrist above her head and pushing my dick into her



"Ahhh...hmmmmm", she moan as I push in slowly. She tilt her head back with eyes closed.."Aaaaahhhh...oooooohhhhh", as she continue the moans..






I began the pump..



She was a beautiful sight, her lips part, face twitched..


Slowly, I got into an upright position as I pump hard into her..

Her freed hands went straight for my butt, holding tightly. Pulling me deeper into her.
Sound of flesh hitting each other and the lovely sound of fluid being push were heard..



Her moans were soft, music to my ears..



 

On and on, with slow and fast pace in between. Caressing her breast, tummy and thighs..



I enjoyed her moans as well, which has increased in volume and intensity as well..

Knowing she is reaching the point of no return, I maintain the pumping speed..





She pushes her head hard against the pillow, clamps her thighs against my hip and her arms were folded together on her tummy..



Her moans changes to a higher pitch, her back ached..








She let out a continues "aaaaaahhhhhhh.....yeeeessss....yeeeeeeeess....hmmmmmm" as I continue the pumping action without stopping..



Keke...that's it..


That angle and speed..

Was driving her crazy..




I slowed down as she relaxes all her tensed muscles, her eyes still closed..



I pull out my dick slowly from her vaginal..
Coated with her love juice, and the dim lighting in the room makes it looks shiny..





She was such a lovely sight..
And pussy was very inviting which made me dive in..


With my head in between her thighs, I spread her lovely pussy lips apart..

Had my tongue flicking on her pussy folds..






She got a shock as she was still recovering from the orgasm..







She slam her thighs fast and hard on my head..and said...
Or should be in a moaning tone..




"Babbbbby...nooo...hmmmm...hmmm" ..

I got a shock too but continue to caress her clits with my tongue slowly, while moving my right hand towards her breast, touching lightly on her hard erect nipple..






As she relaxed her thigh muscles..
I thought of doing something OC would not want to do after penetration..





Shifted my body slowly, while still licking and sucking on her clits..
Ensuring I left no area untouch..




She smell and taste so goood..
I was taking deep breath, taking in her scents as I give wild oral to her and soon, I had adjusted my body to a laying 69 position......





I tilted her to be on top of me slowly..
Felt her holding my dick..

Followed by a warm wet sensation..
She engulf my dick into her mouth, her tongue swirling around my dick head as she applied suction..



After all these years..


Finally, we are giving each other sensual oral in the 69 position, which is something OC won't not do after sex..





Time to increase the intensity..I thought..
Positioning my tongue on her clitoris while inserting 1 finger into her pussy, which send her into another high. She stop the sucking, enjoying my fingering and licking,,




Soft moans was all she could gave while my dick was still in her mouth. I think she can't multi task yet..

Will train her on that...if given the chance..



On and on, I continue with my licking and fingering..

Increasing the speed and intensity slowly..


She let my dick out of her mouth and began to moan like no tomorrow..



Powerful loud moans, I was beginning to get worried..
I had never had such a screamer before, but it's very exciting at the same time.



She was getting wetter, dripping wet as the oral on her pussy goes on..

My chin, nose, mouth was soaking wet..


Her thighs began to gave way..

Her weight free fall onto me, her arms began to hold around my lower back and I could feels her soft face lying on my right hip with her warm breath blowing onto my dick as she continue her sexy moans..

As both of us were experiencing our intimated moments..






Her phone rang..


Shit!!!


Have to stop what ever we were doing..


She answered but we were still in the same 69 position..

Nice smelling pussy...

I was touching the surround smooth skin..

Enjoying the moment...

She hang up the phone and shift over to my right..





Kneeling on my side with her hand on my chest and said..

"Shit..".."Baby...his coming home...client cancel the drinking session appointment"


@%&$*%






Me - "How long will it take him?"
Y - "15 mins"

Wow lao...KNN..."Now how" I thought..

NB la, no mood liao..


I sat up slowly with an disappointing look, she lean over..
Hugging me and kissed me passionately..


Y - "So sorry baby..."
Me - " Better get dress before he gets back"
Y - "Will arrange another chance...ok baby"
Me -"No worries baby...I understand"





Well, consider lucky liao..


What if he didn't call and was back..
Can't image what will happen..




I left her flat and as I was crossing the main road, I saw his car turned into the nearby MSCP..
Phew..





Sms from Y...

"Had a great time with you baby...his back...chat tomorrow"






Well...


At least we had fun..




And did it raw...





---------------------------------------


Afternoon delights


Over the past few days...



Y felt bad that she left me high and dry that night..






"How are you baby?", received a message from Y while getting ready for work.."Am ok lor...", I replied..



"So sorry baby...didn't satisfied you the other night", another message as I was pulling up my socks..

My SMS - "What to do? You Shiok lor"

Y SMS - "Free to meet for lunch?"




Hmmmm...those words, hit me..
"Sure" I thought..


Might get lucky later..






We arranged to meet at her home, as he was in KL for the day and will be back in the evening...




I bought Macdonald's for both of us..




Y arrived on time, greeted me at her door, she wad not naked this time thou..keke..





"Come in baby, am hungry", as she pulled me in.

I replied, "Ok Madame"


Both burst out in laughter to our silly jokes as we hug and kiss passionately..






As my hands were making their way to her butt, grabbing and squeezing them..
I noticed she had took off her panties, a white G-string which was on the sofa..




My heart suddenly went to over drive, she guided me by the hand to the sofa. She sat down and spread her legs, as I was kneeling down slowly between her legs..



She showed her clean shaven pussy, while sitting in a teasing way with a CFM look..


Both sister had this super F look whenever they are horny..
What a tease for an afternoon delights..






"Your lunch is ready to be serve baby", she said while pushing her hip closer to me..

Looked up at her and said, "Blow for me baby, i will lick you later"








Without a word, she moved forward. I stood up in lightning speed, pulling down my pants into a bundle around my ankle before she could open her mouth, my dick was already facing her in full glory..








She smiled, while looking at me and start licking on the peep hole while her left hand stroke it slowly..

The other hand was caressing my butt cheek, a beautiful sight. The hall was bright, as I place both my hands on her head..








Her tongue works around the head area, move slowly down the under-side of the shaft with bites and suctions on that part from time to time, and the caressing on my butt would turns to light squeezing from time to time..


As the caress was reaching the base of my dick, she tilted her head and began to suck on my balls. Licking in a circular movement, keke...the skin area of my balls begins to tighten up..



I was rock hard from the tease as her hand continue on the stroking..
Her sensual wet teasing increases as she move up again, this from top to bottom teasing process went on and on, her hand movement increases accordingly to her mouth suctions in perfect coordination..



My hands were grabbing on her hair..

OMFG..





She have not start on the actual suction yet and I could feels the tension building up, the lust and anticipation was too much for me..


As my moaning gets louder, she gave a smile while looking up and with her tongue tensed. With the pointed tip, she flick it on my dick from the base up in a slow tease. Inching it's way to the top..



WOW..



That's it, I thought to myself, "Think will cum before she puts the whole thing in her mouth..."...as I closed my eyes, trying to think of work and hoping to last a little longer..


Suddenly......






She engulfed my dick in her mouth and began to suck like no tomorrow...
Up and down..

Her head movement increasing in speed and with just the right amount of suction..


Shit..


I can't hold much longer as I felt pressure building up..



Me - "Baby...hmmmmmm...am cuming...hmmmmmm"

She maintained the suction and  pace..



I tensed up, and was looking at her eyes..
Her eyes seems to be telling me..."Cum baby cum..."...







I pump all I had and could into her mouth, grabbing her head tight and pushing as deep as she could take..


She closes her eyes...

Continue the suction, her hand squeezing and milking my dick..
Her pace slowed down according to my hip movement..








That was great, she took every drop..

Looked at me, while pulling away slowly..


Swirling her tongue around the head once my dick came free from her warm mouth..
I went down to my knees slowly and she traces her tongue on my body..


From my tummy, to my nipples..
We engaged in a passionate kiss with tongue fight once our mouth met..



I could taste and smelled my cum but she had swallowed every drop..
I have not taste my own sperm from a woman's mouth for awhile..






In between kisses...She said....

Y - "Sis...don't do that hor?"
Me - "Hmmm...yap...hmmmmm...that's was great baby...."





Maybe I was too excited and combined with her skilful teasing and BJ skills, gets me to cum that fast..


As we kiss, I begins to unbuttons her OL style attires and she helped me with mine. I was naked while she was having her skirt pulled up around her waist in a bundle..



Her shirt front open to expose her breast, her bra was unhook.
Her hair a little messy from me while she gave BJ..


Beautiful lovely sight, I had always imagine her in this way..

Keke..


And now, everything that I had wanted is happening..






I was laying on the sofa while she was on top of me..





But I still need some time to recover..



Me - "Baby...move up slowly...till you sit on my face"...






She moved slowly, as we continue our caressing on each others ears..


My mouth moving towards her neck, licking, swirling my tongue on her smooth skin around her neck. Smelling her with my hands founding her breast, fingers flicking her nipples and squeezing her butt cheeks..



I was all over her, as the afternoon Sun spill in through the curtains, creating  a different kind of mood..




She tool her shirt off while giving me that super CFM look as she tossed her shirt on the floor, pushed her higher with my hand around her butt..



I suck, lick on her breast and nipples like a wild hungry cub. Running my fingers along her back, she holds on to my head, pushing my face to her breast. Her eyes were closed, with her head tilted back and lips apart..


Giving out soft moans, while running her fingers thru my hair.








I could feel her warm juices on my tummy area..





Her hand moved down to my shoulder, leaning forward and moving her upper torso around. Circling her lovely breasts around my face..


Smells so good as I squeeze them, flicking my tongue around her harden nipples..

I could feel dick was waking up..           and I heard her said, "Baby, he is awake!!"











She smiled, while moaning as I suck on her breasts..


She move her hand towards my groin area, holding onto my dick and stroking it lightly. I shifted my right hand towards her pussy, fingering her clitoris in a circular movement which send her arching backward and she screamed with a long loud moan..

The continuous type of moaning...
Yes, she was high and horny..


That was driving me wild towards her respond, as I increased both my fingering and caressing on her Clitoris and breast. I could feel that she was getting super wet..





Dripping wet..and I shift my body upwards slowly, while both hands and mouth were still busy at simulating her..



She positioned herself till my dick head was rubbing against her pussy entrance..

She held both my hands, leaned forward while looking into my eyes. She said... "Baby..." , flashing her her super CFM look with her sultry smile as she continue, "I am going to Satisfy you, will be the one that's going to do all the fucking"..


With that..

She held on to my dick with one hand, guiding it into her slippery pussy slowly while licking my face wildly..




Still holding onto my wrist..
Am having my arms held down above my head..



What a feeling..
She was Fucking me..





"I fuck you or you fucking me...is the same lei..." I thought, "And you will be doing all the work?"








She carried on, sliding her hip forward and back while licking and sucking from my left ear to my face and to my right ear and back to my left and letting out sexy moans..

I love being fuck my a woman...


She ride so well too..





All of a sudden..

The licking stop, she let go of my arms and she sat up straight, increasing her riding speed while moaning out a continuous load moan..





"Babbbbby...ammmm...cuming..."...
"Ahhhhhh.. .ahhhhhhh...yes...yessss...so deep...so deep", as I help her to maintain the riding speed.

Holding on her hip and thigh, pushing and pulling her..


Feeling her inside gripping and grinding on the tip of my dick and some object is at the end of the tunnel as well..




OC had a birth control device up in there as well, and it kind of heighten the pleasure on my dick..


As sudden as she sat up..



She slammed straight down onto me, holding on my neck and shivers away..


My hands moved to her butt cheeks, feeling her butt which was gripping and tensing up..."Hmmmmmm...hmmmmmm...ahhhhhh...ooooooohhhhhh", as she moaned into my ears..





She relaxed after awhile, lying on me.."Oh...baby...am soft now"., she whisper to my ear and panting away..







Turn her to my side and we kiss and caresses each other. My hands was all over her back and butt again..

Love the feel of her butt cheeks, so spankable and so squeezable..
Firm and tight..





She was caressing my dick with light stroking..



Me - "Baby...you are having something inside?"
Y - "Hmmmmm...hmmmmm...maucks....yesss...birth control...maucks..."

And our kisses gets wetter and wilder..







"You can cum...inside of me baby", she whisper into my ears..





That was music to my ears, and I position myself on top of her while we were still engaged in our passionate kisses and embraces..



Spreading her legs with my knees..


Before I was about to enter her..
She pushes hard towards my hip...

Y - "I want to Fuck you again"




I pull her up and position ourselves in cowgirl while I hold her butt..
She was  good at it...sliding forward and back..
Side to side..
Occasionally in up and down movement..


Slamming down hard..


Her eyes rolled back into their socket, showing just the whites..
Her skills is comparable to that of BABY's riding..
(I will write about BABY in the future)..


On and on she rides..

Sweat streaming down both our backs..

Both of us were smelling and licking each other neck, ears and face..


We were wet all over with saliva, sweat and our groin and thighs area were soak with her love juices..





I was getting so high..


I lifted her up..
Turned her around..




On her fours, getting hot and ready on the sofa..
I pushes her shoulder down..


Looking down at her peaky butt, with her exposed shaven wet pussy staring at me..


I gave her a hard spank on her right butt cheek...








"Ochhhhhhh...", a sultry scream of protect from her as she turn to face me with that CFM look and smile again...


I smiled and said..."It's my turn to fuck you now baby!!!..." 






I pushed into her with one smooth movement.


Hard..




She moan out..."Ahhhhhhhh...hmmmmmmm" as I pump away..
With nine shallow and 1 deep thrust..






She responded with a louder moan whenever I did the deep thrust..


Such beautiful back she has, with 2 lovely dimples on her lower back..
Super horny...I do not know how true this is, women with dimples on their lower back are usually more horny..





She began to move along opposite with my movement as I speed up on my thrusting..



Harder and harder we move with both moaning like no tomorrow..
I bet the neighbours would have  hear us..




The neighbourhood seems to be very quiet in the afternoon..


I could feels her love nectar flowing down my thighs..
She was dripping wet and she did what I love my woman to do while having  them in doggie..





She was swinging her head around so much which her long beautiful hair swung from side to side..
Wild..


Our session was wild, I held her tighter as both of our movement was at our max, both panting heavily and moaning away loudly..




"Ahhhh..ahhhhh...deearrr...dddeearrrr...ahhhhhh... ahhhhh...AHHHHAAA...cum le cum le...", she screamed...


"AHHAAA...."...I didn't stop...

Kept  going as hard as I could..
Breathing deep..


"Deeearrrrr....Ahhhhhhhhh....yeeesss yessss....hmmmm....hmmmmm...aaahhhhhhh", on and on she screamed..



 Paik Paik Paik...our skin slapping together as I thrust on hard and fast..




She moans out loud as I put away...



She came, I could feel her pussy tighten up, pushing my out...but I maintain my thrusting..
I kept going..


On and on..



I go on till her thighs goes weak and her body goes down flat on the sofa..


I withdrawn out my dick..
I was super hard from the thrusting and excitement..





Her moans reminds me of BABY again..

Looking at  her, she was laying on her front..
Both panting hard, catching our breath..



Under her thighs, there was patch of wet marks on the brown sofa fabric..


Oh dear..
I squatted behind her, while her butt was hanging by the edge of the sofa with her feet on the floor..
She was panting with her eye closed..




I tensed my tongue and flicking wet licks from her butt crack, slowly in a circular movement while both hands giving light caress on her nipple and clitoris..




Her stereo system begins to rock the house again, some bros may prefer soft moans from women..
But I love it loud..



Licking the area around her anus, send her to tense and squeezed her anal tight which gets me excited..




Again and again, teasing licks just near her anus  area..
I lick and suck on the surround area while I had my fingers in her pussy fingering away..



The sound from both her end...
Mouth....and...pussy...


Was like lovely music to me..


I really can't take it anymore and was driving her wild as well..


Her legs were twisting around..
Her hands were gripping tight on the sofa fabric..



I stood up, holding onto her waist and position her in doggie again..
I was ramming her pussy at Maximum speed..


Full thrust..
Every thrust, skin was slapping skin..
Which produced loud Piak Piak Piak sound..


One hand holding to her slim sexy waist while the other spanking her butt cheeks from time to time..


On and on we goes..
Both moaning like no tomorrow..


She was with her super moans..


I felt am near as well, till both cum and collapse together on the sofa..







Her phone rang, while we were recovering and catching our breath..

It's from her colleague..
Reminding her of the afternoon meeting..


What a long lunch break we had..
It was almost 2 pm..


We didn't shower..
Just dress up, tidy up our hair and rush off back to work..





In the office, I could still smell SEX on my body..






Received a message from Y...

"Baby...we did not have time for our ,Real, lunch lei"




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.