Sunday, December 14, 2014

"Smell" of a life time

This will be most nauseous post I will create.
Sharing my encounter...





Am feeling nauseous while writing the experience which I encounter about 10 years back..



Lots of saliva forming in my mouth and the nauseous feeling as I pen this down!!
Thinking about that day, am having that vomiting feeling as well..

O-M-G!!!




The smell seems to be back, filling my nostril with an overwhelming STENCH..

Only once..


And she leaves a deep impression..


So far, I had not encounter complains from my fling / FB / lovers about any unpleasant smell from me..be it body odor, or from my kuku..

I practiced personal hygiene no matter where I am, even if I am unable to have a decent wash of my dick or ass after a visit to the toilet or wherever..will make it a point of at least soak toilet paper or tissues with water to clean up..

I love to taste and smell pussy, be it after shower, with fresh scent or woke up in the morning scent. Even after workout scent, I love it.

Different in smell and taste from pussy to pussy,


But, that incident..

That faithful night, in my new car..
I had phobia to touch another pussy for a month!!!



Ladies, please do not get us wrong. Am not stating there is only CCB.

I have ladies friends complaining about smelly dick.. and hope some Sis would share their experience as well..




Will keep my post as short as possible..

This is the only post which I have to take numerous smoke breaks, the 'smell' keep coming back as I recalled it..


Here goes -

A client of our company, with looks which would send men wanting her.



To summarize, a body, men loves to love and women loves to hate.

Loves to love...
Till THAT STENCH hit me like an express train.. Gan Ni NA..


Cut all the how we met, how we end up in my car part..

I left the office late, met her at her apartment in katong area.
To hand her some document after a project job which was awarded by her..



She was stunning, fresh and radiant..
Dress in a one piece dress, which shows off her long beautiful legs..

There were no plans at all, I was expecting a hi and bye..but she hoped in once I pulled over at the gate.

"Let's drive further down.." She instructed..."I need to discuss another job"

"Orh", was my reply and drove off as she gave out directions..

"Turn left.."
"Turn right.."
"That far corner.."

KNN, must come to such dark place to discuss job mei..
As I park the car, she unbuckled the seat belt and climb over to the rear seat..

Ho Say liao, have to service her good good..

She might award big job, a big account...keke..
Climbed over, I went straight between her legs and starts kissing..pushing my nose deep into her neck, took a deep breath, smells soooo good..

She had her legs around my lower back, grinding her crotch against my hardness..

She was very wild, digging her nails deep into my back while screaming spine chilling moans...




I was worried, I might cum very fast..
Decide to give her some heads, pulling off her panties. I began fingering her clits slowly while pushing my body down slowly..



Kissing her cleavage, sucking her nipples...to be honest, she did smells very feminine and good around her neck and breast area..


But as I finger her..a kind of Stench began to fill up the confined space of my car..she was very wet...
I could feel that she had even wet my right palm...


Her hand went to grip on my dick tightly, sensually caressing the length of my shaft..


But all of a sudden, the combination of durain, smelly feet and machiam dead rat stench hit me hard, and I had the vomiting feeling, massive amount of saliva forming in my mouth, the curry chicken dinner traveled up into my mouth...


I threw up...away from her..
Not much thou, onto the seat on her left..covering my mouth to prevent anymore sudden burst...



She looked at me with shock..and shout.."What the FUCK!?!?"
Picked up her panties and stormed out of my car..


I was still in a half squat position, my soft dick hanging out of my jeans fly...
With my right hand covering my mouth as her foot steps muted down...



"What had I done"..
"Shit.."..


The worst part is...
I was fingering her with my index and middle fingers...






Of my right hand!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!


Not going into details of how long the Stench stayed in my car, on my face, my fingers..


Have to stop here, am salivate liao...

1 comment:

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.