Saturday, January 3, 2015

玉 - Part 1


Getting to know each other



A few more invoices to approve before leaving for airport to meet OC / Kids and...

Yes..
Y, she went on the trip with us..


We were going for a week long holiday in Hong Kong...

Looking at my watch, it was already 1300 hrs..
Fuck, getting late and I am left with 30 mins to reach the airport and from the corner of my eye.


While I was rushing through the documents on my desk, saw a new email from my laptop screen..




It was from an unfamiliar address..
Opened up the mail..





It reads -

Hi Edw,

Could you go thru the details of this XXX project with me?
Meet me at our department meeting room at 1600 hrs?

Regards,






Who the fuck is this?
New girl?
Where the hell is Jason?


I had gone thru the do's... dont's...
How and the whole nine yards with him and now..


This 玉 is telling me to have a meeting with her at a timing of her choice..

KNN...Siao






The phone on my desk rang, it was from receptionist, informing me that the cab which I book has arrived..



Shut down lappy, hop into cab and off to the airport..
Switched my phone to silent mode as badly need some rest, due to year end weather..


All project ops completed late and was working through the night..


NB...supposed to be officially on leave on that day..
Slowly..dozing off..


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz







Upon reaching airport, made a call to check where is my group..
While on the phone waiting for OC to pickup her call, I felt a light caressing touch on the back of my lower neck.


Finger nails, moving slowly across my skin. I tilted my head back, took a deep breath with closed eyes..



Turned around..
I was facing a smiling Y and she had that seductive look in her eyes..





"Hey baby, what took you so long?", she said in a soft seductive voice, "Hey, so many people around lei...trying to seduce me arh?", I replied..


 

Still looking at me..


"Where are the rest baby?", trying my best not to touch her in public, "Washroom...hmmmmmmm"..she replied while biting her upper lip.."let's Q up at check-in counter while we wait for them"..




Shit..

I have this weakness whenever she is with me, can't think straight and now we are going on a holiday with OC and kids..




My small head is already taking over the other with plans and flirting with each other even before we board the plane...




SHIT..
THIS IS SO WRONG..




We paused our flirting once OC / Kids joined us, things were normal around the airport and on board the plane..

A family in a very happy mood looking forward to the week long holidays, Y and me flirted with each other whenever possible. Squeezing each other's butt, running fingers down each others back and I was grinding between her butt crack with my hard-on whenever we were behind the rest during boarding...




Before switching off my phone before take-off..
I received a message on whatsapp...

玉 whatsapp - 'Hi Edw...this is 玉...sorry about that email...had a scolding from Jason after he was back from lunch...I didn't understand a few point for this job and was afraid to ask Jason...was told by xx and yy that you are very nice and patience and would guided me along...can you help me? Please..'

Both xx and yy were sexy SYT, more of the ah lian pattern from her department..





Was sitting with OC while Y and kids were a row in front of us, looking at the msg..


Thinking..

Fuck la..
I switch off my phone and relax on board by the window






Maybe due to fatigue, I fall into deep sleep soon after..

I felt a wet sensation on my left ear and a sweet voice woke me up..




"Dear, wake up...landing soon", OC said as she gave light kisses on my ear..

"Hmm, wow...that was a good rest dear", I replied.
She had told the cabin crew not to wake me up for meals as well and I continued, "Am having a boner as well lei Dear"





OC slap my arm, I smile and wink at her.
Moving towards her, I slide my right hand under her shirt while left hand went around her lower back..

The blanket which she had on her helps in giving us enough cover from the old couple across our seats..



Planted a light kiss on her neck, which send a kind of sensation thru her body. I could feel her tensed up..

That somehow trigger sensation down south for me as well, very exciting..


I bet OC wants me to continue with whatever is on my mind..
Her eyes were closed, just sitting there without movement..


My lips never left her neck, my wet tongue begin to trace the lenght of the right side of her neck and gaving some light sucking at the same time..

My head tilt to my left side.
I did not know why or what made me to do that..


From the corner of my right eye, through the gap between the seats at the row in front, an eye was looking at us..




It was Y..

But I continue, sucking and licking on OC neck and..

"Jie!!...are you guy awake? We are reaching", her head pop out to the side of her seat as she called out to OC..




OC uses her shoulder to push me aside, pulled my arm out of her shirt as well..
NB, and Y was smiling wide..




We had some small talks with kids and Y before touch down..
Immigrations clearance was quick..


Once out of airport, the ladies were busy taking photos while I switch on my phone and have a smoke..

It was 18 degree, nice cool weather which always makes me hornier..




I replied to 玉, asking her to message me which part of the process which she do not understand..




She replied almost instantly, saying she did not know I was traveling with family..


I called her...

Nice voice, with a little Lian slang..
I could sense that she sound nervious of my questions but I clamed her down..
Assuring her that I would guide her along..




Hang up once I was done smoking and off we went on our first night in Hong Kong..







After checking-in, we went off for dinner..
Kids picked a restaurant which they had Google for review before our trip..
Renovated in a nice retro deco..
High back seats..



The food was great and affordable,  we took our time and chill our over wine..
Soft drinks for OC and younger daughter..


Under the table, was another story..
Y was sitting facing me, we were flirting and caressing each other's legs while my left hand was feeling up OC smooth thigh..

Am good with multi-tasking but DAMN..
This is so WRONG..

Received a whatsapp message from 玉, asking questions..
I tried my best to be nice, and as time goes by with our questions and answer chat sessions..




My curiosity of how she look grew..
How tall is she..
Her boobs size..




I send a message to another department head, asking him about her and he send me a photo he took on the very day..



I excused myself from the table, for a smoke..
Not bad lei..
Her boob size is a handful too, she have that CFM look but more of the lian type.




I was thinking of trying to see how far I could flirt with her..
I began to be more caring and patience towards her questions..
Told her I will draft the email for her to coordinate with customer and operations team as well..




Back at our table, I was feeling up OC thigh while flirting with Y under the table, our legs caressing each other and was guiding 玉 with her work and chatting with kids..


I was enjoying every moment of it..
Next stop, shopping..


The shopping district is really happening, it was around 10pm but shops and malls were still packed with crowds. The nice cool temperature helps, was nice to take our time strolling down the streets..


I told the ladies to go ahead with their shopping while I relax at Starbuck for coffee, I could spend some time to get to know玉 better as well..




Alone and with my power pack with me and a wifi connection, I ordered a large cup of coffee and I began the process in my fishing tactic..











Slowly, as we chat and ask about each other.
I found out from her that she was only 28, married for 6 years and no plans to have children yet..



So far so good, will start to flirt with her once she is comfortable with me..
She begin to send photos of her pet Cat..


KNN…send me your shaven pussy photo mah..
NB…have to do this slow, cant rush..
Bo bian..
Entertain her lor…



玉 whatsapp – 'Pretty Cat hor?'
My whatsapp  – 'Oh yes…I like pussies…the more the merrier…I like hairless pussies better…'
玉 whatsapp – 'Have hairless one mei???'



KNN, act blur or really don’t know..
Or, is she that innocent?

As we chat, I didn't reliase it was past mid-night but the street were still packed with shoppers..
This IS shoppers' paradise man..


To be honest, we are no where close - My personal opinion.



玉 whatsapp-'Your wife ok with you on the phone most of the time while on holiday?'
My whatsapp - 'Na...she is having a great time shopping with kids and her Sis lor while am alone here at Starbuck drinking coffee while waiting for them...you lei? Hubby ok with you chating with an old man the moment you are home?'
玉 whatsapp - ' He is always in his room de...we have not been sleeping on the same bed for about a year le'







Hmm...that is interesting..as I stared at the message and thought..
Why is that so..and for a year?




My whatsapp – 'Hey, catch up later if you are still awake. The shopping gang is back'
玉 – 'Ok lor…I wait for you'





Wait for me?
This is getting very interesting…
Was she feeling lonely?

Time to head back to the hotel which was a walking distant away, I help with their shopping bags..
Looking at those buys, was thinking..
Ai yo…only 1st day already bought so much..


The rest of the family member move along beside me, Y was walking behind. She gave my left butt check a light spank..



Once at the hotel, Y suggested to have a drink at a Pub nearby, I was excited when kids and OC gave it a miss as they were tired.




OC – "2 of you go ahead, we are good with the bags, tired liao"





Off we went..




After we took a turn at the corner of our hotel building, I felt her holding my hand. I turned facing her..

"Baby, Let’s go to the hotel behind", as she lead me along and continue her sentence, "I had booked a room.."





It was a 3-star sort of hotel, why not?
At least we can have undisturbed session till the wee hours..







We checked in…

Once in the room, we began to kiss and hug like hungry lovers. Deprived from sex for decades, while I kiss her neck, swirling my tongue..taking in her lovely scents from every breath..

Cupping on her breast and stroking her face, my dick was so hard that I could feel the blood in it was going to burst my whole dick..




We were literally tearing off each others’ clothes, she kneel down and go straight to sucking on my dick..


I enjoyed her BJ skill, leaning against the room door..
Caressing her hair while looking at each others’ eyes..





All those flirting earlier, had turn me on so much so that I felt the urge to cum..
Fuck, and the way she tease and with that CFM look is not helping me to hold longer..
I was digging my toes deep into the carpet flooring, fighting the urge..





"Baby, slow down", I pled, "Please!! I can’t hold it much longer..ahhh..stop..stop…please"..





She stopped and smile..
Stood up, spread her legs apart and I began to move down..

Passed her boobs, I went straight down under kissing her crotch..
Swirling my tongue around her clits..



"Dear..It feels so good…yes ahhh", she screamed..

I could not believed my ears..
She was loud, never been that loud but I am actually enjoying it even better..




Her feet shifted further apart, allowing more room between her legs..
I am not even touching her yet, my hands were hold her hip..


The only contact was my tongue and mouth...
She began to bend slight forward..


Gosh, another loud wave of Ahhhs….Yess   Dears fill the room..
Wave after wave..
Each louder and last slightly longer than the first..



She held on to my head and began to lean to my left, leaning against the wall and spread her thighs further apart. I could feel my ears on each side of her inner thighs, her legs seems to have control, squeezing hard together, as the movement of my tongue pick up speed and at times insert into her, she began to pull on my hair. That hurts man, she was screaming in joy..




I could felt that she is near, I was maintaining the pressure and speed till she teased up her body and starts to jerk..

There were no sound coming out from her mouth and my whole face was wet with her cum..






"Hmm…hmm… ", biting on her lips tight and grabbing on my hair, "Baby, I came…came real hard….", she spoke softly.  "I know", I mumbled, with my head between her legs, face at her love nest..

Miss this, as we have not been making out for a few months..





I continue licking without stopping but at a slower pace, giving her time to recover from her intense orgasm..

She shivers at her thighs area due to the teases, and began to squat down beside me. Taking fast deep breath and was still shivering as I held on to her as she placed her head on my shoulder..




It felt good, I could tell by the look on her face which her cheeks had turned to a blush of rosy pink against a fair complexion..

Different shades of pink around her ears and neck area as well..





I felt good too, anyone who happen to walk pass our room would have heard her moans..



Looking at each other in the eye, I whispered, "Baby, Let’s go to bed", we got up..
Pick up my phone from my pants pocket and moved towards the bed while still engaged in passionate embrace and kissing ..


Before placing my phone on the side table..
I noticed that am connected in a call with 玉..


Shit, ..
Fuck..

The duration shows a little more than 8 mins..
I must have accidentally called her number during the heated moments at the entrance.

Fuck..






I pressed the hang up button..




My mind was a blank..
Shit, this is serious. Will she report..


Fuck, sexual harassment is a big deal..

"My turn now baby", I heard as Y had her tongue swirling around my tummy, than on my chest. Biting and licking on my nipple, giving me some shiver..


Oh, I love that feeling..
Which would send my anus muscle to tighten up. Legs straighten, my toes curled, exciting senses running through my body..








But I was worried..
Jialat, even worst. This can be a police case..
I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as my mind goes about the scenario of what could happen..








"Turn around baby", she commanded with the kind of CFM look that which will have any man bleed from the nose..

I placed my hands against wall, with my back facing her..
My legs apart..


She grab my right butt cheek, squeezing and had her other hand at my dick but it was getting soft now. Maybe due to the stress thinking of the unintentional call..



She began kissing and licking at the base of my neck, Ohh..hmmm..yes!", I moaned..
One hand stroking on my dick while the other moved to my chest, caressing around my nipples while her tongue works on my back..





I was still worried, but this kind of thrill that we are having was not easy to come by..








Fuck it la, enjoy NOW first I thought..





Her tongue moved lower, her left hand shifted to my thigh area. Using her finger nails, moving is small circular movement and with her tongue hovering along my butt crack..

She moved both her hands towards my butt cheeks, spreading them apart..
I felt a slight breeze from her breath, blowing to my anus..


Her tongue starts to move down my butt crack..
And moved up toward my lower back again..
Whenever, it's near my anus..




She was teasing me..
My dick is beginning to get hard again..




"Yes…baby..yes.." , I urged and moaned..
"BABY! please stop the tease", I urged her again, "Please lick my ass!! Now..!", as I push my butt out further..




She did same again..
Just licking around it before returning up..

Again and again, she kept on the same kind of teasing..







Suddenly, I felt her mouth giving suction along my butt crack..
Wow, my anus shut tight on its own..

Down the length, she suck without stopping..
Nearing my anus, she would back up again and change to her tongue and then changed to suction..



This goes on for quite a while till I could anticipate her next move..















All of a sudden..
Without warning..





She flick her tongue like wildly on my anus..
I squeezed my butt tight..
It felt so good and she spread my butt cheeks further apart, tensed up her tongue and was giving my anus and the area between the ball a hard and wet brushing..


As sudden as it began, she stopped and said, "Am going to ride you baby", we positioned ourselves, she hold my dick, position it against her pussy..

She starts she move and grind her pussy with my dick along the length of her slit, I was rubbing her nipples, caressing her breast with my hands..

I moved my head up, our lips met and we engaged into a fierce tongue fight..
She held on to my neck tightly, kissing and biting on my lips in-between licking my face..
I can't take it anymore, with 1 flip with my left hand I had her pinned down..





Spread her legs apart with my knees, moved my hip rubbing my dick lightly against her pussy which was dripping wet..
Lovely feeling as our kisses getting wilder and stronger, so does the grinding of my dick to her pussy..

Using my hand to guide it, I push my dick hard into her..
"Ugh..Hmmm", she screamed out as I pushed in and tilt her head back with eyes closed.."Aaahh...ooohhh" as I began to pump..


Her lips parted, I slowly adjust into an upright position as I pump. Her freed hands went straight for my butt, holding tightly, pulling me deeper into her.


Sound of flesh hitting each other and the sound of fluid being push were heard.
Her moans were loud…
Very loud..

On and on, I stimulated her with slow and fast pace in between..
Caressing her breast, tummy and thighs and enjoying her moaning which has increased in volume and intensity…

"Wow lao!! Baby, how much louder can you be?", I asked as she rocks her hip hard along with my push and pull..





"Reaching baby..", as she pushed her head deep into the pillow, clamps her thighs against my hip and pulled me towards her..

She suck and lick on my left ear while moaning out sexy scream, which could super loud at close range. Suddenly, her moans changes to a higher pitch and sucking and licking on my ears stopped.

She curled up, pulling me close and tight..
Letting out a continuous “Ahh.....yes...yes.. ugh..hmm",as I continue the pumping action without stopping...


That's it, that angle and speed..
Driving her crazy every time..



While she was recovering from that orgasm but I didn't want her to cool down, I turn her around for doggy..

Holding her waist, I push in hard and fast..
I know she love it this way, ramp like no tomorrow as the smooth sound of our skin slapping hard fills the room..

Piak..Piak..Piak..and with her moans of Ohh...ahhh...ahhh...ahhhh..


The urge is approaching..
She could feel the pressure building up in me..
She  turns around as I pull out and suck me hungrily, licking up the excess which overflow out from the corners of her lips...


I was dry..
Spend and collapsed beside her..

We continue kissing and hugging before cleaning up





We checked out at 3am and head back to our hotel, I kissed her good night at her room..















OC was in deep sleep when I enter my room, checked my phone and there was a message from 玉 at 1 am




It reads -
Text me back!!!

Seems serious lei..
Is she angry..




I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again…

Fuck it, I charged my phone and off to bed..



But that butterflies in my stomach feeling resume again, I could not remember much of what else I was thinking about as my heavy eye lid begin to close..





I dozed off…Zzzzzzzzzz…..





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.