Friday, January 2, 2015

SIL - Part 3


In the Kitchen


At Y house for family gathering on another Sunday evening..


Saw the dried up stain on the sofa fabric..
Faded stain but still visible if take a closer look..


Recalling the session we had just a couple of days back,,






She caught my eyes staring at the stain and showed her CFM smile and look again..





I offer to help her in the kitchen out loud..
As the rest of the family settled down on the sofa, watching some korean drama show..







She was wearing my favorite shorts and black tank top..







"No panties and bra dear", she said as she brushed her shoulder against my back..





I smiled, touching her back and butt for panties line and bra straps but was careful that no one was watching..

Moving my hands to the front..



Feeling her nipples..
Those sweet resin were getting hard as I caresses it..




She pushes her butt against my groin...with her back arch..





Position her butt crack at my hardness..

I wish we could make-out in the kitchen and was getting hard from her butt rubbing..






She felt it pressing hard against her butt crack..
She turn, giving that CFM look and smile again..




While preparing for dinner, we were flirting and teasing each other whenever we were alone till we sat down having dinner with the rest of the family..





Was still having a hard-on from the rubbing, trying to sit up as straight as possible at the dining table..




Under the table, we were still teasing each other with our legs and feet..
Caressing and hooking our toes..





While above the table, we were having normal chat with all and tucking into the delicious food..





After dinner, while the rest were back at the hall watching - THOR.



We were clearing up the table, while Y was washing up the plates and bowls at the sink..





I called out to the rest of the family..
"Hey...we are mopping the kitchen floor now...don't enter"...

I turned, looking at Y with a horny smile while closing the kitchen door and lock it..




She stopped washing, walked towards me..


We held onto each other tightly, kiss passionately..




We were separated from the rest of the family by just the door..

The danger of getting caught..


But both were high with lust for each other..


My hands caressing her back and breast, moving around under her T, she had her hands unzipped my shorts..


Letting it falls free on the floor, squeezing my butt cheeks and stroking on my dick.
I did same to her shorts, pulling it down while slowly squatting down and begins to paint her pussy..





She balanced herself, holding onto my head and shoulder..
My tongue flicking on her clitoris while having a finger up her vaginal, fingering away and she was wet..




We were as quiet as we could, she was pulling on my hair as the licking and fingering gets harder and wilder..

"Hmmmm...hmmmmm...hmmmmm...deaaarrrr....hmmmm" she moans..
Softly..




On and on, maintaining the speed of my tongue and fingers..


"Cuuuing...dearrr....hmmmm...hmmmm", she moans out as she cum..
It seems like a scene from those Japanese AV..her juice overflow, spilling out. Dripping on my hand, my forearm, my chin, face and her thighs and big droplets on the kitchen floor..





She squat facing me while still recovering...panting..

We were looking at each other..

"Your turn baby", she said..



As I was standing up, her mouth went straight for my dick even before I could stand up straight. Her shorts still around her ankle. Looking down at her...blowing away..


She was wild..
Driving me high with lust and excitement..


We could hear the laughter from the rest of the family, tensing my butt and thighs.


I was trying to cum fast and hard as soon as possible, I pull her up..
Turn her around and we make-out in standing doggie in the centre of the kitchen..



Holding her by her elbow..
I went on ramming in/out of her warm wet pussy..


The sound of us fucking..
Sound of her juice begin squeezed against her vaginal walls by the pushing of my dick.



Our moans were as soft as can be..
Looking from behind her..



Her shoulder and head movements due to my hard pushing and pulling, she was such a sexy sight..





I could feel that I was nearing...
"Baby...blow me", as I said between moans..




She went down to her knees again..
Her mouth work her magic..







Clamp around my dick..
Her tongue works like a snake..





Swirling around my dick's head while her head moves up and down..


Her mouth applying strong suctions and her right hand was stroking on the shaft..
I could feel the pressure increasing..
Building up in my ball..




"Cummmming baby", as she maintain the speed of her BJ...till I cum in her mouth..




What a rush I had...
Some semen drip down the side of her mouth, she uses her tongue and mouth to clean up my dick head after am done with my last squirt..






In a slow sensual way..
Taking her time to clean me up..

Licking..
Kissing..


On my dick in a tender loving way..





The area where we did our session was wet with her love juice....



I squat down again facing her..
We had a short passionate kiss before we dressed up, wipe ourselves up and carry on with the cleaning..


We join the rest in the hall after the cleaning..







I thought that would be IT for Sunday...but...hmmmmmmm...I had a lovely surprise later on in the evening...



Her hubby had to attend a wedding dinner..
He left the house while the rest of us enjoy the movies..





"Ai yo dear...dinner starts at 7 sharp...stated on the invitation card lei...now already 7.30...", she nags at him, "Ai ya...this kind of dinner always start around 9 mah...I should be back around mid-night or slightly later...bye all", as her closes and lock up the metal gate..



All - " Bye...", Waving at him..


I was having eye contact with Y..




OC was sitting beside me and had a big cushion on her lap which was covering my left thigh as well..

Y was sitting on my right...on the sofa arm (those wide arm type)..



OC was caressing my thigh with her right hand while I had my left arm over her shoulder, caressing her left upper arm in slow circle movement..

Y had her left arm resting on my right shoulder, I was horny again with both women next to me...feeling their warm and smelling their womanly scents..





Suddenly Y asked out loud.."Ice-cream for dessert anyone?!?!?!"...I go buy...




All raised their hands,except OC and me..


OC dag her nails into my thigh..
I turned to her...she stick the tip of her tongue out with a teasing look and her eyes slowly glaze down to my crotch area..

She wants her regular ice-cream as well..
Kekeke.





But she said, "Dear...accompany Y down to the shop lei...very quiet along the path...",

Hmmmmmm...how I wish she would move close and whisper in my ear and say.."Dear...can Y and Me have your ice-cream?"

Maybe one day...maybe...






I gave a "KNN why me?" Kind of look ..
Stood up, still have my eyes glued to the TV..

Pretending mah

Keke...but I was more than happy to go and said..."At this time...there will be a lot of Bangala workers buying things lei...very cramp and crowded and long Q"

Still giving that KNN look..

All - "Go la Pa / Dear"..






Y went to her room to change into my favourite demin short skirt, we were at the door. As I was stepping out, Y was behind me closing the door and gave me that CFM smile and look again..






And again she said, "Baby...No panties and bra again..."








I smiled, slipping my hand up her skirt from behind feeling her cute firm round butt cheeks as we walked towards the lift..


Feeling her wet pussy which was beginning to moist up, nothing much happen in the lift. We were just standing close together, rubbing each other’s arm as a couple came in at mid floor..




I know where to go for our short adventure..

Lead her to a block of maisonette, which was a stone throw away from the shop..


I know the surrounding well, we took the lift to the highest floor. Went straight towards the last stair well. We walk a floor down..



There is an void area which normally no one would be going there except couples making out over there and cleaners…


As she was walking in front of me…





I pull the zipper of my shorts down, unbutton and let it fall off my hip. She was 2 steps down and I held her shoulder and turn her around to face me..

My dick was in her face, we laughed quietly..





I look at her with a wide grin and said, "Blow for me baby"..




She had one hand stroking on my dick while squeezing my butt cheeks with the other, looking at me while tongue flicking on my dick head. Slowly moving her head moves up and down, mouth applying strong suctions while her tongue swirling on my dick with both her hands on my butt.


She pulled my hip forward, moving together with the movement of her head..


I was getting hard again, she pushed me away and grabbed my arms. Pulled me down, as I sat on the stairs, could feel the cold concrete on my naked butt…






She moved forward, both my legs between her legs she straddled down on my lap slowly while my hands feels the sides of her smooth thighs and pushing her skirt up…


She had her right arm resting on my shoulder while her hand touch and caress the back of my neck…Leaning in…she whisper, while her left hand hold my dick and guiding me into her moist wet slit…

"Hmmmmm", she moans as my dick head pushes thru the folds of her entrance, "Weeee…have too…be…ahhhhhhhhhh", she moan softly,"Qui….et…hmmm"..







I moved in, licking and sucking on her delicious neck while both my hands were busy feeling her smooth back and squeezing on her butt. My finger moved along her butt crack, caressing along, moving up and down to her anus…



Her juicy love nectar were flowing, wetting our thighs and my fingers which was caressing her butt hole in circular movement…



She was fucking me…
Hard and fast…




Y – " Aaaaahhhh….de…..eeeearrrr….hmmmmm….aaahhhhhhh.."

I was hitting her deep as she arched her back and humped me hard, her eyes were closed…


Head moving violently as she continued her cries of ecstasy, her hip thrusting hard, grinding hard against my groin…





I was trying my best to balance both our weight…
We kissed passionately…


There were sound of heavy breathing and flesh slapping…





"Hmmmm…cu…cummi…cummmmmm….ahhhhhhhhhh" , she moans out as her pussy was contracting and pulsing hard..


She cup her mouth around my ears, trying to muzzled her cries of lust…
Her arms clamping tight around my neck, soft cries of beautiful moan directly in my ear…




It was damn loud at close range, her saliva dripping down the left side of my neck as she suck and lick my ear. Pushing her tongue, as if she was trying to tongue fuck my ear hole…
I could not take it anymore as well…




.

"Dearrrrr….am cumminnnnnngggggggg…gettttttt….upppppppp…".., as I tried to push her up. "Shoooot….innnnnnn….aaahhhhhh…hmmmmm, she instructed..



As I pulled on her hip, pushing in and out of her…


I came uncontrollably, shivering as my body pump loads and loads of warm creamy cum into her…

Both of us held each other tight till our orgasms subsided…
Her licking and sucking of my ear stopped…she whispered…"Baby, lick me clean…please…".



Well…why would I want my women to consume my sperm if I don’t dare to taste it?



I said, "Sure baby…", as I help her to stand up slowly…


I moved my head towards her beautiful shaven pussy…
Looking up at her…


Licking and sucking the folds of her opening, as my cream mixed with her love nectar flows in my mouth…

Y – "Don’t swallow….I want to have it too…"





Caressing her butt cheeks with my hands, while cleaning her pussy. I pushes my fingers in her mouth which she licked our fluid hungrily…


Our eyes locked at each other in a lusty stare…



Soft seductive moans came out from her…




I raised up slowly and kissed her again…


Feeding her with our love potion…
Her tongue scoping from my mouth while my tongue was pushing out to her…






I felt weak on the legs after our 2 rounds of passionate lovemaking...




"My turn to clean you up Baby", as she went down to her knees again, her mouth around my dick. Sucking slowly, cleaning every inch of my dick, balls and along my inner thighs like a kitten cleaning itself, in slow sensual way…














We tidy up, holding hand and walk down one floor…





She turned to me, pointing to me a large patch of liquid on the stair floor…







We smiled and kiss before we made our way to get ice-cream….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.