Saturday, January 17, 2015

Part 2 - Someone and ME - Guest writer, Frosty-Cold



Our 1st Make out



This morning - I drop 'someone' a msg on an issue which regards to my work which I believe he could advised and guided me.

Step by step over the phone, he did gave a very detailed explanation, I do understand better of how that issue goes about after that but feels his kind of a long winded.

Maybe I am young and impatience but do appreciated his effort to guide me so early in the morning on a Sunday.

While in the mist to clear my paper work, he msg to asked if I would join him for breakfast.

We met at a place which was near the place which we met the other night for a simple but nice breakfast, enjoyed the time with him but his always busy on the phone.

Never did we mentioned anything of the other night, I was pleased and surprise that he bought a gift for me when he was out-station for a short trip.

Something simple and yet practical which I liked very much.

After breakfast we were chatting and -

"I like the way you make me feel that night" - came out of my mouth.

Do not know why or what makes me said that.

He took out his phone -

"Any room for transit? Yes, now" - he said

"Sunday morning, easy to get room around this area" he said while looking at me, we went to a hotel near-by.

While he was at the counter, I was hanging around the lobby, an uncle with his girlfriend was looking at me from head to toe.

There I stood, a first time for me, in a local hotel. Wishing to get out but -

The room was a few meters away from the main counter, no windows but rather cosy and had a big piece of floor to ceiling mirror next to the queen size bed. He closes the door, suddenly, it's so quite, I just stood at the spot, and 'someone' sat on the bed, took off his shoes and looked at me while holding to the control of the TV.

Am in a hotel room with a man I met for the 3rd time, he took my bag, placed it on the bed and ask me to sit at the edge.

I sat.

He moved behind me and starts massaging my shoulder, with music from 95 FM which he adjusted from the LCD TV on the wall and with dim light, I felt so good and relax, than he move to my neck, thought of my EX, his good in massaging, thou bigger in build than 'someone', but somehow, does not hit on the right spot as he does.

My hand on the bed with my eyes close, his massage was slow and with just the right pressure. Time seems to be still, we didn't talk, he just go about on the massage, another thing that is making me feeling good.

"Older men, are they really better than young men?" - I thought

Felt really good, had aching lately, should be due to my long hours at the computer. He moved lower but the pressure he applied was softer, and felt very relieved.

His phone rang, while he was answering, somehow guided me, lying on my tummy. Massaging from my upper back, slowly moving to my lower back, still on the phone, good thing his using handsfree.

It goes on for a while, than he slip both hand under my jeans skirt, pulling down my panties, Oh, my eyes closed, the left side of my face on the bed and with my arms stretch out above my head. I was, hmmm, looking forward to this, quite again, his off line. My panties off my ankle, his hand move to the front of my skirt, unbotton and unzip the front, I was tense up.

He pulled down my skirt off and start to lick between my butt even before the skirt reach my knee, my EX had never lick me there, I pulled my hands under my chest, am naked from waist down when his tongue reach my anal.

"Relax dear, both butt cheeks clamp so tight, my tongue how to reach there leh?" - 'someone' said

I was giggling, still tense but he had both his hands, spreading my butt cheeks and continue with his lick. While licking 'someone' said

"Take off your top and bra leh" - 'someone'

While I was taking my top off, he spread my legs wider apart and turned me laying on my back. He starts licking my back, buttocks and my anal, while his hands were all over my back.

Dear "someone", felt really good, I did let out some soft moan. He lifted me up from my waist, my head on the pillow while having my arms around it, look at the mirror, his face on my buttocks which was raised.

His tongue flipping around bu anal, while his fingers rubbing me, his other hand, with his finger, rubbing around my nipples.

it felt even better than the other night, he let go of both his hands and start stripping off his cloths which his giving me oral down there. He does have condom with him in his wallet, from the mirror, he was putting it on while still flipping and sliding his tongue all over my anal and vagina, never had or should I say, felt this way before.

He straighten his back, from the mirror, I could see and felt, his penis, hard, rubbing against my buttocks crack, he uses his hardness to rubbed it against my vagina, I want him to insert it, really do, I closed my eyes and wait.
Felt his hard head rubbing me, had not been in this position with only external stimulation before, put it in, I thought to myself, but instead, felt his finger or thumb on my anal.

With both area being rubbed, the feeling at each area had it's intense feeling, somehow, I do like it. He could see that I am wet, felt some liquid flowing down my inner thigh.

I let out soft moan, am still having a kind of shyness with him, felt his hand moving along my left hip. Why is he doing this, oh, had the urge to moan loud. Instead, I closed my eyes waiting for that moment, it had been months since I last make love.

He moved away, I look at the mirror, both hand on my buttocks, strocking it with his fingers, he bend over and began to lick my anal. OH!!! A loud moan, I could not control it, it felt funny but nice. I closed my eyes again, was enjoying it dear "someone", I did.

Suddenly, the licking stop, I heard him move again, before I open my eyes, felt good, seems as if we had fused together, I felt him in me, moving along the inner wall, began with slow movement, and slowly increased in speed and force, his tummy slapping against my buttock, the sound it made was louder than my moan.

Mmh mmh, soft moan came out of my mouth, he grip my waist tightly, as his hip push in and out of me at a very fast pace, my breasts swaying forward and back, I was rubbing my own nipples.

He stopped, withdrawed from me, rubbing himself against my anal. Oh, thinking to try or not to, I moved my hip against his rubbing motion.

Closed my eyes again, would want to try it over there, really wanted to.

He insert again,and this time with harder and faster speed, the slapping sound from the contact of our skin and the movement of him in me makes louder sound than I could moan.

It goes on, and on, even my head was knocking against the bed headboard. I felt my legs getting weak, slowly my hip gets lower till I was all flat. He turn me around, lying on my back, still having him inside me.

Lift up my legs on his shoulder, I felt him in me deeper, pushing against the top wall of my inside, holding my thighs tightly, he began to move again, felt so so, never had this feel before, first time with my legs held so high up, my face was facing the mirror, he looks good, without any beer belly, oh. I held hard and tight at the pillow. I felt my anal area getting wet as well as he moved with increasing speed, I cum, he slowed down a little, and move fast again, suddenly he came down hugging me, I turned, facing the mirror again, while he kiss on my neck and moving his hip.

He stopped, kissing my ear, we got up, he took out the condom, I could see that it's a large load he had from the content in the condom.

I washed up first, next him when I am out.

Till the next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.