Monday, December 29, 2014

SIL - Part 1

Had been reading from some forum of affairs with SIL..



It is time for me to share mine..





SIL - Let's name her Y for short, in her mid 30s, petite in size with a B cup boobs



Recalling a few years back, I had the chance to peek at her light brown nipples when the family were out for swim, in Gold Coast during the school holidays..




Her bikini top had slipped off a little from her left breast…...hmmm, i was ar the right position and at the right time..



And was rewarded a lovely sight, we had a brief eye contact, which she blush a little and had a shy smile..



We were only an arm’s length apart, so close and yet so far..





Flawless complexion, slim body..


Her butt..hmmm, my favorite part of her body, had been admiring her butt since her teenage years.


Perky and firm, gravity seems to have no effect on her butt area..

She was in her mid 30s, she's still a head turner on the street, a great MILF, married but have no plans for children..




Which might had help her maintain such a lovely figure..




But heard from wife, the couple is having some problem recently and had been sleeping in separate rooms..



Am not bother about their ‘problem’…just looking at her from time to time at her home and fantasizing making Love with her in my mind is such a turn-on and a great pass-time for me during family gathering..



It had been more than a decade of knowing her, the only contact we had were only shoulder to shoulder rubbing during family outing as we walk and chat..




Had always enjoyed her smooth skin rubbing against my arm, or hugs during goodbyes at the end of gathering but my hands were always placed at most around her lower back area..







But last week was like a dream came true, unexpected and was a nice surprise…





All my dreams came true, it started last week at her home during our weekly family gathering..





I was late for the dinner…keke, as usual was out with my FB..






She greeted me at the door upon my arrival..






Her dressing on that day was my favorite, low V-neck T-shirt with low-waist short shorts(those showing bits of butt cheeks kind), Beautiful..Lovely…Sexy..





Passing through the metal gates, which I offer to closed the gate behind me and she was standing less than a feet away..





She smells so good, always had as she smile and walked towards the dining area where the rest of the family members were seated..





I was admiring and enjoying the way she walk..

Oooooh…those slim fair smooth looking legs of hers..






At the table, she was seated at the opposite end from me, her dining table width is about less than a meter. Our feet were touching each other…


Hhmmm…smooth..

I was expecting her to pull her leg away upon contact, but she did not. This actions went on till dinner was over…







As the adults were chatting at the dining table with after-dinner drinks..

Our nieces and nephew were playing at the TV room…



OC was watching her favorite Drama with MIL..








I was with Y at the table with another BIL and his wife having wine, glass after glass of drinks later. Our feet touching had upgraded to caresses along both our shin areas..






I was trying my best to be natural in the conversation at the table..


I would steal a look or 2 at her…oh boy, was thinking, this is getting hot, I could feels her toe nails..

Rubbing lightly, moving in a up and down movement. Slow and seductively against my shin area. Looking at her hand, her thumb was rubbing her index fingers, in a slow steady movement which was as sensual as the movement of her feet..




Our conversations had upgraded to intimated topic as well..


My BIL was joking to his wife about him getting horny during rainy days..

My eyes was at Y from time to time, her cheeks turns a lovely rosy shade of pink from the drinks we were having..At that moment, I was having a hard-on which excuses myself and went out for a smoke..







While I was smoking near the rubbish chute, i heard her voice from behind..




She was out throwing the rubbish for the day…



As i was still recovering from the hard-on and recalling the little feet tug of war under the table, i tried to hide the little tent which was showing through my shorts..





Me – "Hey…let me help you with that…seems heavy…"
Y – "Ya lor….Thanks…", with a shy smile but had a mix of sluty look in her eyes as well as well..





As I drop the trash in the chute, Y took my cigarette from my mouth and started puffing away…



I did not stop her from puffing the cigarette away, maybe she wants attentions. Or maybe she felt empty..



Looking at her, with her head tilt as she blows the smoke out..




Her neck, seems so inviting..


She passed the cigarette back to me and begin to stretched both arms high above her head..

"Aaaaaaaaahmmmmmmmm", as she let out a sigh of relaxation, those sound were like music to my ears..


She was looking at me, while I was staring at her boobs..

So protruding, such slim waist...hmmmmmm, and as she stretched further with her back bend slightly backwards..


Her flat tummy was exposed, naked skin of her belly area. Seems so much smoother compared to her smooth skin on her legs..


I done a quick scan around the area, and felt the tent at my pants is erecting again..




Her shorts is just enough to cover her pussy area, and it seems loose too. My heart was pumping fast and i could hear the laughter from the flat as the family was watching some comedy drama…




As she lower her arms down…





“Bet you shaved down there"...this words came out from my mouth...




Shit, I thought, Am done for it now...






She looked at me, with mouth apart and wide eyes, her cheeks turned red but..



She smiled, stuck her tongue out and returns back to her flat..




That look she gave, teenage gal kind of innocent look and yet with a touch of naughtiness, I followed her from behind and joined the rest of the family watching the drama on TV..




Throughout the show, my mind was replaying our short time alone together at the rubbish chute area. I was stealing looks at her from time to time, wishing to touched and hold her close to me..





We made some eye contacts at the TV area, seems weird. Sitting next to OC and MIL while having sexual fantasy with SIL and worst, my hand was on OC's shoulder, caressing her lightly. My fingers running softly on the skin of her lower neck area..



Jialat...knowing it is wrong but the feeling is so so so good...






And the way she sits did not help in cooling my thoughts down, lying at 45 degree angle against the relax chair with her legs curled up, her arms wrapped around her knees area..


That position, was making my mind wanders to sexual land again..





All pillows was with the kids, am trying as best as I could to hide my Boner...aaaarrrrggggghhhhh..





Decide to get myself a drink before OC notice my tent..



As I was pouring my drink, I received a message on my phone...

Y SMS - "For you to find out"






Those words..



Simple..


Short..





But was enough to send all sort of signals and wild thoughts in my head, I replied..

My SMS - "ASAP hor"








While sipping my drinks, she came over. As the dining area is in a corner of the flat, it was out of view from the TV area. We were in "privacy" again..



Was a pleasant surprised for me, sitting opposite each other. She drank from my glass, we had small talks. Covering work, the coming election..




View from above the table, we seems to be a normal B & SIL having a decent chat but below the table, my feet was caressing her inner thighs and we kept eye contacts at all times..






Heard OC's voice from the TV area.



"Dear...time to go home"..




Hmmmm..I was enjoying or should be, we were enjoying..

Looking at each other another, she blink at me and said..





Y - "Sis, I need to buy bread, I go down with you guys.."




While waiting for the lift, Y was plays with BIL kids. I was carrying bags of clothes which were from OCs and kids shopping trip earlier in the afternoon..



The lift arrived, was empty. I went in to the right corner.



Y moved in standing in front of me..



Very close to me, while the rest of the family were busy chatting.



Y was playing with the children, her perky butt was rubbing against my groin..




OMFG...at last..




After all this years of lust for her butt, there we were with the shopping bags covering our left. She pushes and moved her butt, left and right..pushes back hard against me while playing the children..





My dick was getting harder as she moved more..





It was a short 45 seconds lift ride but it felt so good...





I went home recalling the feeling of her butt rubbing and received a message from Y...

It reads..."WOW...SO HARD..."








Over the next few days, we had sms exchanges about sex topics..
Sex life with OC and hers with her husband...etc..


Hmmmmm...getting to know each other better..





Sexually..






Sunday again, my favorite day for the week. I met my FB for a quickie in the afternoon and meet up with family in the evening for dinner..




OC had booked a table (private room) at a sea-food restaurant in the western part of our Sunny island..




I was early, met up with the rest of the family for some shopping before dinner..




Hmmmmm...Y was in a short denim skirt, which was rather seasoned with patch of holes and showing off lots and lots of skin. The polo shirt she wore didn't show much flesh thou but was figure hugging.

In her mid 30s but looking as good as any sexy women in their 20s..





We had contacts with winks and "wicked" smiles at each other while walking around the shopping complex. Some discreet of hands touching, rubbing of shoulders while we walk side by side..



Thought to my self..."Miss her butt rubbing my dick"..

I decided to sms her, I slowed down as OC and Y was a few step ahead of me...

My SMS - "Baby...Miss your butt rubbing my dick.."

We had been calling each other "Baby" after the beautiful moment last Sunday at her home...





Saw her reading from her phone but no reply...keke..

I double up to catch up with them and had a brief eye contact with her..


She was blushing..
So sexy with her cheeks in rosy pink..






Dinner time at the table, Y was sitting to my left next to MIL while OC and kids was sat next to me. Everything was normal throughout dinner. We were catching up with the rest of the family.






Y excused herself, while I was having beer with BIL and watching the kids playing in the room..




I received a message from Y..



Y SMS - "I miss that hard thing rubbing my butt too"

While BIL wife/MIL/OC were chatting away, I excused myself and left the room..





I replied to her..

My SMS - "Where are you baby...?"
Y SMS - " 4th floor, near lobby B"
My - "Coming over..."





I was thinking..WTH are you at the 4th floor, no body around during weekend on that floor as rush to meet her..




Images of fingering her, fucking her in standing doggie position flashes thru my pervert mind..






I reached the location she provided..
My heart was racing..

With an erect dick, I was scanning around..

But..


There was not a single soul around lei..




Walking past a pillar, I felt someone holding my left hand..


I turned around..



It was Y, her face was blushing, to a rosy shade of pink. I move in close to her..


Without saying a word, I kissed on her lips..



All those urge of getting intimate with Y is happening now..









It was not a light kiss, my tongue went into over drive, passing thru her sensual lips and dive in deep into her mouth..



She swirl her tongue around mine, fighting back..



We were tasting each other smooth wet tongues..


We were hungry...



Hungry for each other..







She is good in frenching, pushing her tongue into my mouth, as I was licking her lips and sucking on her tongue which she responded in doing same to me. Her hands around my neck, pulling my hair..




She was wild, wilder than OC..


Both my hands slipped under her skirt, left hand squeezing her butt cheeks..
She was wearing G..



Lovely, smooth skin and firm butt while the other hand moved to her front. Pushed her panties aside..




Ooooooh...yes, she was clean shaven..


She said while still having hot, wet passionate kiss with me..





Y - "You wereee rightttt...I..I...Sha...veeee...hmmmmm...hmmmm"

Y moved on to flicking her tongue around my right ear, while sucking on it from time to time, sending lovely shivers down my spine...

Me - "Oooooooh...baby....that feels so good..."




She continue caressing my ear without saying a word, except for soft moans..
So softly into my ears, while my finger brushes lightly along her pussy lips..





"We do not have much time"...I thought..."and it's a public area..."





She was wet..



Very wet..



I pushes my finger in slowly and she bite my ear lightly, holding tight to me..


"Hmmmmmmmmmm" was the only sound she could made, with my finger coated with her juice..




I slid it out from her virginal, curling my fingers upwards along the smooth and wet of her inner pussy lips to her clitoris..



Giving her fast then slow and back to fast flicking of my finger on her clitoris again..



Y was holding real tight and its getting tighter as the fingering on her pussy gets intense, holding to my back and pulling on my hair..


Her moans seems to be of the shy kind...keke...hmmmmm...interesting I thought..




I was trying to break away from her hold, I tried to move my head back but she holds on even tighter..


Shit...I wanted so much to see how she would look, the CFM look. How red will her face gets but her hold was tight...




"Hmmmmm...hmmmmm...hmmmmmm...", came from her as she lick and suck the right side of my neck and ear..."Hmmmm...ooooh..." Her soft moans continued and the licking gets wetter...




My ear and neck was dripping with her saliva, my fingers and my right hand was soak with her pussy love juice..



As I reposition my finger from her clitoris and into her virginal...
2 fingers to be exact, with my palm facing upwards. Pushing the 2 fingers hard against her pubic, curling my fingers in a "come here" movement..





With every move of my hand, increasing in speed. She held on tight..
Licking of my neck and ears stopped, I felt her buried her face hard against my right shoulder and her moans had changed to a rather high pitch kind of moans..


"Eeehhhh...aaaahhhh...eeeeehhhh..."...

WOW LAO...hearing it, turn me super high. My dick was pushing hard and high against my pants as well..



On and on, increasing the speed of fingering her...
Right wrist was feeling a little tried at that time as well..keke..




Felt her thigh muscles tensing up..


"Oooooh...cuming soon"...I thought..


Maintaining the speed of my finger..




She tensed up, tip-toed a little, pushing a hip forward and let out a continuous moan of...





"Hmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmm...hmmmmmmm", as my fingering slowed down..


Holding her butt cheeks tight with the other hand as her movement and moans dies down..






I pull my fingers out slowly..


My whole hand was wet..

Dripping wet..



She looked up to me..


Super sexy..


Rosy cheeks and blurry eyes..

I wish she would showed me her CFM look earlier..




She was taking deep breaths...
She smiled and kiss my lips..
Winked and walk off..


This was what she wore -



KNN...I was left high and dry lei..




"Me lei" I thought..



My right hand still soak with her juice..


Look at my hand, I licked her juice and smelled it..


It taste and smell so sweet..




It was Intoxicating..




And she left a patch of juice on the floor as well..




As I walk off heading back to the restaurant...Y message me...

Y SMS - "Thanks, had not had an Orgasm for a long time"
My SMS - "Ya...you shiok lor...then me lei?"...."You taste and smell so good"
Y SMS - "What? You taste and smell my water?"..."Hmmmmm...first time any man did that"
My SMS - "Should be love juice baby"..."Reaching the restaurant liao"
Y SMS - "Ok, did you wash your hands?"
My SMS - "No...I want to smell again and again later"





Sat at table, I rubbing my right hand fingers together...(Under the table), recalling the event which happen earlier. Stealing a look at her from time to time..




I bet she was recalling about the fingering as well..



It was time to head home after the bill was paid, as the rest of the family member leave the room. Y walked slowly behind me..



I felt her holding my right hand, I turned facing her..



She placed my middle and index fingers into a mouth...""...




I had an instant hard-on at the sight of her, sucking on my fingers. She applied good suctions and her tongue was swirling around my fingers, and coupled with heavy breathing..




She pulled them out, I think the duration was about 20 seconds..





She lick around her lips, walked pass me and give my left butt check a light spank...

KNN...I stood there stun, and with a hard-on..




Another message from her...

Y SMS - "Baby...go home liao"
My SMS - "Wish you were sucking on my dick"
Y SMS - "Hmmmm...like the smell and taste from your fingers"
My SMS  - "You are good with sucking"
Y SMS - "For you to find out"
Me - "Soon!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.