Sunday, December 14, 2014

Part 1 - My fling with a female sailor

A short fling I had with a German gal, it was in July, 2005
Let's name her Mary, our fling lasted for 3 months


Getting to know her


Received an email of an enquiry, for the handling of some cargo to be discharge from a vessel during her stay at a shipyard here...


After looking thru the requirement, I've decided to go on site to survey the cargo and to understand more of what our clients needs before I offer our rates...



Made an appointment with the carrier's agent, I made my way to the shipyard.
Pass thru their safety requirement was a breeze for me..

Reach the vessel, which as always one of the crew would be on duty at the gang-way for security reasons.

Made my way up the gang way, saw the crew on duty was having "his" back facing me..."Ermmm...kind of a small build for an Ang Moh" I thought..

'He' was in their cover-all suit, bright red, very striking..


I called out -

Me - "Good afternoon my friend, I had an appointment with Master and Port Captain for a meeting.."


The crew turned around..

Ooooh, a young lady, a cadet, she had her name tag on her chest..

Me - "Hi Mary...it's a nice change, to see a lovely lady around a shipyard" giving her a big smile.."Brighten our days anytime.."

Mary - "Hi Sir. well thank you".."You must be Mr. XXX from YYY company, Muster is expecting you.."

She took down my particulars and pass me my visitor pass..

Mary - "1968, ermmm, 37 yrs of age..you don't look a day above 30 yrs.."

Me - "Well, thanks..", gave her the most charming smile I could.."Buy you a drink when you are on shore leave'.."You're young..21?"

Mary - "Am 20".."Drinks? Sure.."

Me - "See you later Mary, stay happy and always put on that smile ya.."

Mary - "Haha...you are good in words with women ya.."

I smiled, gave a winked at her and made my way to the accommodation area..



Mary was petite in size, about 1.65 m in height.
Ang Moh kind of fair, her blonde hair were tucked into her safety helmet..

She had big blue eyes, high nose..
Beautiful.. Sweet Angelic looks..

As I walk along the deck..
Suddenly I start to sing -

If you wanda ride..
Ride a white pony..
Ride..
Ride a white pony..


Na Bei..hehe..

A Beautiful German gal..
How could an old man like me stands a chance..

At the bridge - Discussion with Captain and client of the requirement, was smooth and detailed..
I asked for a place, where I could work on the quotation from my notebook..
I was shown to a resting area for the crew..

Settled down and started working..


About an hour, in the working out and calculations..a sweet voice called out..

Mary - "Hi.."

Me - "Hey, Beautiful..off shift?"

Mary - "Yap, would you like a drink?" , as she drank from a bottle..

Me - "Black coffee please, straight..thanks"



Ermmm...the way she drink her beer from the bottle..

Those soft lips surrounding the bottles' tip, made my mind wander wild again..
Her silky hair was tied up into a high pony tail..

Long..reaching to the middle of her back..
Beautiful big blue eyes..
Beautiful husky voice..which I like..

Ne Bei..in my mind, imagines of riding her in doggie position while pulling on her pony tail liao..



We chatted about life in both our counties..
Life on board ship..etc..



And suddenly she said..

Mary - "My room is at the 3rd floor", as she took another sip "With my name on the door.."

Me - "I know my dear, pass my your room while I was on the way up/down to/from the bridge.."

Mary - "Oh...if I am not on duty and if you are around"..looking at me "Do drop by.."

Me - "Sure, do you have a local number?"

Mary - "Yap, bought a sim card from agent"



I pass her my phone for her to dial her number, which I gave a miss call to her..

Mary took another bottle of beer and said..
Her drinking and liking of beers increases ever since she starts sailing..
She's on her 1 year tour of duty at sea during her course in marine..


I told her that drinking too much beers, would give a punch at our belly..

She laugh and said...

Mary - "I work out daily back in my cabin" turning her body around with her arms raised high above her head.. "Should be ok.., Hahah"..

As she's in her cover-all suit with a T-shirt, I can't really see if her figure is good..
But her hands...ermmm...smooth as we had shake hands earlier..


My mind starts to wander again..


Mary performing HJ for me..



We chatted a little more while I work on the quotations..
As she finishes her beer and excuses herself...

Mary - "Need to rest...my shift would be at 1900 hrs again.."

Me - "Sure...nice talking to you, enjoyed your company" .. "Rest well...see you again.."

Mary - "I enjoyed your company as well...see you"

After I send out the quotes, I went back up to the bridge, for further discussions with Captain of our plans to suits the schedule of the ship yard..


Before I left the bridge..
I made a few quick email instructions to my ops team from my phone..
And an sms to Mary as well..

Me - "Hi..leaving the bridge soon, see you tomorrow..", thinking that she might be asleep..

Made my way down the steep stairs..

Message beep tone..


Mary SMS - "Hi, just after my shower, getting ready for my shift duty soon.."

My SMS - "Ok, another half hour to 1900 hrs..  am going down the stairs..at your floor now"


Heard the sound of door opening..
I peep thru the corridors..


There she was..
With her head sticking out.. waving at me..


An invitation?

When I reach her cabin, she had left the door was ajar..

I peeped in..

She signalled me to enter, her cabin was about the half the size of a normal HDB bedroom..
A bed, a 2 door metal cupboard and a writing table..

Her bed was cover with a pink bed sheet, she had a lot of books, arranged neatly on the writing table..


She was dressed in a pair of super short white shorts, with a pair of cute pink slippers..
She’s not tall, but she has beautiful long slim legs..


The room was dim, her skin tone was kind of shiny, firm looking and smooth..


I had always thought that Ang Moh are hairier than Asian gals but not Mary..

A light brown spaghetti strip tank top,  hugging her figure tightly. Showing off her tight flat tummy and nice firm breast..


Two erect nipples were staring at me, she wore no bra..
Her nipples are not large, judging from the pointed tips which was pushing hard against the fabrics..


The kind of size which I like..


Thoughts of licking her erect nipples, while F..king her on that bed with her long legs on my shoulder, flooded my brain again..






Me – "Ermmm…nice cosy room you have here, Darling.."

Mary – "Haha…" .. "Thanks, small room thou.."

Me – "Attached bath, over that corner?" .."May I take a look?"..



Those Ang Moh vessels’ are always better, compared to those of China owners..
Ang Moh vessels’ owner takes good care of their crews..



Mary – "Sure!"

I stepped in the bath..

Crammed..
Thoughts flooding thru my head again..

With some creativities, should be able to have hot steamy sex in here..



Mary was standing at the entrance of the bath..
I was facing the bath mirror, I could see her from my angle..



Hrmmm… Images of having her in standing doggie while we face that mirror floods in again..



Me – "Let’s check out how comfortable is your bed, may I?"..

Mary – "You are most welcome", she said with a smile..



I sat on her bed, bouncing a little to test the spring of it..



Mary – "Dear, You have to sleep on it to test it.." she move close smiling with her hand on my shoulder..




Hmmmm.. 
She called me     -    Dear wor..




As I lay on her bed, resting my head on her pillow..
With my feet hanging over the edge of the bed as I was having my shoes on..


Me – "Your pillow smell of you..".."Nice.."

Mary laughed and starts to rest on her right side beside me..
The cabin window was on the right side above the bed with the curtain half drawn..
Lights of the setting sun from out-side spills in, casting an orange glow on her beautiful face..




Me – "You are beautiful, Baby"

Mary – "Thanks…", she replied with a shy smile.."I like your tanned skin tone…"

Me – "Due to my kind of job, have to be under the sun my dear.."




Her left breast cleavage exposed, more than half of it was like spilling out from her tight tank top…Ne Bei…was having the urge of burying my face into those lovely jars..





Me – "You does work out ya, very nice figure you have there", I paused, admiring her.."Toned and firm" as my eyes roamed down at her lovely legs..

Mary – "Life on a ship can get pretty boring, during off shift and at sea, there's nothing much to do except for reading and working out"..

Me – "Working out here?" as I asked cheekily, patting my hands on her bed..

Mary – " Haha…on the floor" …"With an exercise matt of course, what were you thinking…?"

Me - "With a beauty like you on the bed with me", as I leaned closer…"What else can I think about…?"




She landed a teasing punch on my chest, which I graphed and look in her eyes…



Me – "Well my dear, your shift is going to start soon"..

She punt her lips as she check on her wall clock..


Mary – "Times flies, got to get ready"…





She sat up, while I turn to my left side…
Looking at her as she took her cover-all from the wall hanger…


The way she slipped the over-all on…
Every moment had her breast swirling around…

My guess would be a nice firm full 34 C…




Mary – "When can I see you again?", as she slipped her arms thru the sleeves..

Me – "Tomorrow, my team will be here in the morning" …"I will be around mid day"



Fuck it, I thought...just open your mouth and ask..

Me - "When will be your shore leave?"..

Mary – "Tomorrow evening…" .."Dating me?" as she flashes a wide smile..

Me – "Good, dinner…ok?"

Mary – " Sure!"..



I jumped out of bed and kissed her on the cheek..


I was pleasantly surprised she turned and kissed on my lips…
Light kiss…
Nice soft lips…


I open her door, she put head out, peep out to check the corridor…


Mary - "Clear, see you tomorrow.."






I left her room smiling..
Planning for our date..





----------------------------

Our first Date

The next day, we were working on the discharge from the ship which was a slow process due to certain restriction over at the yard..

 

 

Mary messaged which made my day..

 

 

Mary SMS - "Hi, your men are on board but where are you?"

My SMS - "Am stuck at another place, Sweetie...miss me already?"

 

 

 

She did not reply..

 

I reach the shipyard in the late afternoon, just to show face on board..

Arranged the fomalities, briefed my guys and am free to call it a day..

 

 

 

As I walk towards the gangway, I saw 2 female cadet as well..

 

Maybe there were a total of three female cadet on the board..

Spoke to them and found out the 2 of them are the same batch of cadet as Mary...

 

 

They were on duty which means...

 

 

Mary is free till next morning...

 

With my hand together in glee in my mind, planning liao lo...

 

 

Went straight to the accommodation area, on the excuses to see both Port captain and Muster

I drop a message to Mary..

 

 

My SMS - "Sweetie, am on board..where are you...?"

 

No reply... :(

 

 

I proceed to the bridge, had some coffee with Captain and draft my report of the job to agent..

 

Beep..

 

 

Mary SMS - "Oh...it's almost evening baby, I felt asleep and a little hungry too..."

 

My SMS - "Go off for your shore leave together or I meet you at the main gate of this yard?"

 

Mary SMS - "Gate - 45 mins"

My SMS - "Ok...dark blue BMW...plate number S.E 5... J"

Mary - "Got it...see you in 45 mins"

Me - "That would be 1900 hrs local time..."

Mary - "Yap"

 

Beep...message from 1 of our client...

Client SMS - "Bro...the crew (chief officer) from XXX vessel need to check out early now...I will drive him across the causeway to sign-on another vessel at Pasir Gudang..."

 

My SMS - "Ask Chief to hand his room card-key to the counter...I will check-out for him later..."

 

Ho Say liao...free room in town...and it was a suite..

 

 

Fifteen mins later, I received a call from the shift manager from the hotel...

SM - "XXX...the crew said his checking out"

Me - "I may rest there for the night bro...since paid for the day liao"

SM - "Ok bro...you know where I keep the card ya...?"

Me - "Thanks bro...have the room clean up as well...k?"

SM - "Consider it done bro..."

Me - "Thanks bro"

 

 

At the same time, I placed a reservation, a table for 2 at the Wine bar from the hotel as well..

 

And it was almost time for our date...

 

Packed up and proceed to the main gate..

I position my car in a way that Mary could see my car upon reaching the gate and I wait..

 

 

 

 

Gosh!!!

It was not Mary..

Was a Goddess..

Walking towards the main gate..

 

Workers from all corners were looking at her with lust..

In a sun dress, showing off her silky long legs..

Hair tied up in a high pony tail..

 

 

I got out of the car..

Gentleman mah..

Open the door, holding her hand and guided her into the seat..

 

 

She smiled...

Me - "My lady..."

Mary - "Haha...always have a way with women?"

Me - "Only to special lady"

 

As she lower herself in the seat...

Oooohhh..felt blood filling up down south, as the helm of her dress rode up higher..

 

Showing more of those lovely legs as she sat..

 

 

As I drove off, some workers were looking at me with jealous look in their eyes..

 

 

We had a hearty chat during the ride..

I could not concentrate on the road, my eyes were fixed on her smooth radiant legs most of the time..

 

 

Thoughts of how would her butt cheeks and breast looks like in skimpy g-stings..

 

And that tight push-up bra she wore.. Enhenced her beautiful breast, showing off a generious amount and yet leaves more for my imagination...

 

 

My hand was on the gear shaft...

Most of the time.. But it was a Auto gears car, which I do not need to..

 

I was pretending..

 

Waiting for chance to touch her legs..

 

Flet so close and yet so far away..

 

 

 

We had oyster and wine with some finger food at the wine bar..

 

It was cosy, nice crowd..

A few Ang Moh guys were looking at me..

Was it jealous or admire???

 

I don't give a shit..

All I wanted was to enjoy my time with Mary..

 

Occasionally, she would pat on my thighs whenever she laugh along with my silly jokes..

 

 

And every time, she place food in her mouth got me into imaging my dick in those delicious month of hers..

 

Small, kissable..

And whenever she suck on an oyster flesh from the shell..

 

O-M-G..my dirty mind wanders deeper into lust..

 

 

Soon we were only having wine..

 

2200 hrs

We had another bottle of red..

She seems tipsy, a good beer drinker but not so when it comes to wine..

 

She starts to hug me on the shoulder and whisper in my ears, which I did same to her. With hands on her shoulder and waist..

 

Slim waist she got there and soon..

 

I felt her thighs..

Skin so soft and smooth...

 

I filled up our glasses from the bottle..

Asked for bill and told the waiter about my card key which she didn't notice..

 

We continued our chat and petting and she leans on my arm, breast pressing against me...

 

She whispered..

Mary - "Never date an asian before, kind of a nice feeling being with you", took a deep breath on my neck.."How about you...?"

 

Me - "All my life, only dates asian gals"...my lips touching her ear..."Hmmm...you smell so..good...", rubbing my nose agaist her left ear...

 

Mary - "Naughty...", as she caresses my ear with her lips..."You smell good too.."

 

I turned towards her lips, we starts kiss for the second time...

 

 

Light soft kiss, felt different from the first..

More urgent, both eager to explore..

 

From the corner of my eyes, 1 of the Ang Moh starts to STARE at our direction which made me wanted to show off more..

 

My right hand wrapped around her slim tight waist, pulling her closer..

 

Whispered to her as I broke our kisses..

 

Me - "Baby, Let your hair down.."

 

Before we continue exploring more depth of our oral carvine, my left hand on her shoulder, fingers tracing lightly, caressing the base of her neck lightly..

 

Mary untied her pony tail with both hands, shaking her head to loosen up the volume of her hair..

 

 

A true beauty indeed..some stray strand of frindge falls on a face..

 

 

Her smile, those large blue eyes..

 

Cupping the base of her head with both hands, I pressed my lips lightly on hers, sticking my tongue thru her parted lips...

 

Swirling my tongue around her mouth, teasing and tracing the side of her tongue..

 

She responded..

 

Frenching back, sliding against the length of mine, she curled up her tongue, using the tip to caress the roof of my mouth..

 

Retreat my tongue, I cup my lips over her tongue and suck on it..

 

Pulling away from it, I turn my body slightly toward her rightn to give those guys a clear view of our tongue fights

 

I got their attention!!

 

The whole group were STARING at us..

Mary noticed that we were being watch, broke our kiss, biting on her lips, she said with a shy smile...

Mary - "Hey, people are watching...", rubbing her nose against my chin..

 

Me - "Let's finish up our drinks and continue at another place.."

 

Mary - "Haha...".. "And where would that be my dear?", looking straight at me, I swear, there were twinkle in her eyes...

 

 

And yes, she said..  Dear.. again wor..

 

 

Me - "Drink up baby.."

 

2330 hrs

Held her hand after finishing up our wine, I lead her  towards the entrance..

 

We stroll by the group of Ang Moh, my eyes fixed at theirs as we walk passed..

 

I didn't give a shit but Mary pulled me and whisper..

 

Mary - "Don't bother about them..."

 

The lift lobby was just a few meters away from us, once out from the entrance of the wine bar..

 

 

The timing was perfect, the lift door opened..

I pulled her to the lift once the last passenger stepped out..

 

Me - "Baby, we are about to reach the other place..." .. Holding her close and we kissed again as the door closes slowly..

 

I knew, that group have saw us having our pre-mating dance in the lift..

------------------------

In the Suite

Her true self emerged once we were alone, grabbing my hair with her left hand while her right hold and squezzed my butt cheeks..

 

 

Our kisses were wild and wet!!!

I move my hands to her butt..

 

 

A handful, firm and responsive. We continue kissing, exploring each body, while walking along the corridor toward the suite..

 

Stopping, pressing against the walls from time to time..

Upon reaching, I pulled away from her hold...

Me - "Dear, please close your eyes.."

 

Switched on the light as we enter the suite..

It was a huge room, with a tub at the far corner, size that could fit a few people, next to the ceiling to floor window..

 

 

The king size bed looks so inviting with white bed sheets and full of fluffy pillows on it...

 

 

Me - "Don't open your eyes, till I tell you so dear...", she just smile without a word with her hands flat at her sides..

 

 

I stripped off my cloths, naked..

 

Walk quietly to her..

 

Kissed her neck, she  tilted her head to the other side which exposed more of her neck for me to venture..

 

Had my right hand caressing her lower back, tracing my fingers slowing along..

 

While holding her hand with my left, we move closer to the window.

My tongue swirling around her neck, she taste good, snifing hard..her scents fills my brain with everything nice..

 

My dick was hard, pressing against tummy..

She turn her head, facing me, with her eyes open. Looking around the room and the breath taking view of the night sky..

 

Start kissed passionatly again, wilder than ealier..

 

Mary - "Ooooohhhh, when did you stripped...? , her hands was all over my back and butt, squezzing hard at my butt cheeks..

 

We parted our lips, just looking at each other, brething hard..

 

She was biting on her lower lips, her cheek on mine..

Mary - "Baby, close your eyes.."

 

Me - "Orh...", with a sly smile

 

Mary - "What's that mean?", giving me a curious look..

 

With my eyes closed, I said.. "it means OK, my lady"

 

 

I could sense movement...

Heat from her body..

Breath of hers..on my neck..

 

On my chest..

 

On my tummy..

 

A warm wet sensation on my dick head..

 

I looked down...

 

She was naked, kneeling at my feet..

 

Sticking out her tongue.. giving teasing licks on my dick..

 

 

AND was waiting for me to open my eyes..

So sexy, she moved her hands on my thigh, tracing her finger along the sensitive skin along my inner thighs..

 

Finally, those soft smooth hands, holding my dick for the first time..

 

 

The way her head tilt, eyes looking up..

Tip of her tongue skillfully tracing along the length of my sharf..

 

 

She is good..

Very good, I do enjoy it..

I have urge to taste her at the same time as I hold her head, grapping to her hair so I could have a good view of her face while she was blowing me..

 

 

Between licks.. Mary - "...very few men shaved over her...", pushing her head down as she engulfed the gland into her lovely warm mouth..

 

All that I could squeezed out of my mouth were moans..

 

Good suctions, not too hard, tongue swirling around..

I had clear sight of her tits, so fair and firm, nice small nipples, really pinkish and erected.. screaming to be suck..

 

 

She goes deeper, with her tongue swirling around..

Looks up once in a while, and with her right hand squezzing on my butt from time to time..

"Oooooohhh...Arrgghh..Mary" ... "You can really do a good Blow Job"...

 

At times she would lick and suck on the under-side, licking my nuts as well..

 

Giving them a good suck which gave out - slurp slurp sound..which had both of us giggling..

 

Reflections of us from the mirror across the room..

There I was standing beside the window with a young, beautiful blonde..kneeling at my feet, giving me head..

 

The contrast of her fairness against my darker skin tone..a beauty..and a beast..

 

Me - "Baby...argggh..my turn..."

 

 

She shakes her head with her eyes closed and continue blowing me, increasing speed and suction, I cried out moans of lust "Arggh...ooooohhh...dear..dear...mmahh.....I can't take it anymore!!!"

 

 

She might have thought that I was about to cum..

 

 

She increase her speed..looking up at me..

 

 

I pulled her up, guided her to the window..

Placing her flat on the window, went straight to suck and lick on her beautiful breasts..

 

Touching her clits at the same time..

Hmmmm...Mary wass not shave, looking down from her breasts area while still sucking on her delicious tits which were a handful..

 

 

Firm and perky, those nipples..I love the colour of it,light pink..keke..that was my first, looking at live blonde breast and pussy..

 

Her pubic bushes were rimmed, like a landing strip..

My right index and miidle finger rubbing all over her clits, she's soaking wet..

 

 

Mary had her eyes closed, lips slightly parted..

 

Her soft moan..."Hmmmm...hmmmm...ohhhhh..."as she moan and brushing her hands thru my hair..

 

 

 

I begin to moved south, continue licking on her skin. Tracing the tip of my tongue along the length of her body..

 

Teasing her..

 

Caressing..

 

Tasting..

 

Once around the entrance of her honey pot...

I inserted my fingers in, while licking on her swollen clitoris...

 

Swirling my tongue all over her pussy lips folds..giving it a good cleaning, while finger F..king her..

 

 

"Ooooooohhhhh!!!!!....deeeear...ahh...!!", sensual moans from her..

 

She was pulling on my hair...

 

She had a nice tattoo of an angel at her hip area...

 

 

Me - "Nice tattoo baby", while still give her a good brushing on her clit with my tongue, her juices tatse nice, scents so intoxicating..

 

Mary - "Ooooohh...hmmmm...iii...likkkee" ..in between breath.."The one on your chest as welll...ahhhhh", as I increased the speed of my fingers, shifting around the soft pillow, searching for that spot..

 

 

"Yya!!!...ya!!!..over there!!....oooohhhh", as the room filled with her screams...

 

 

Sense that she is reaching her high, I increase my licking speed on her clits. Her grip on my hair tighten, "Oooooohhhhh...ya...ya...Ahhhhh.....!!!!" , tilting her haed bead hard against the window..

 

Her legs began to shiver..

Hard short continuous breathing follows..

 

 

Love juices oozed out, filling up the center of my right palm, with some dripping from her thighs..droplets spilling all over..

 

Hitting my face, chest and on the floor...

 

 

I slow down on my licking..

 

"Ya...ya...oooooh...god...god...ohhhh..."she kept crying out those words as she began to lower herself down with heavy breathing..

 

 

With her back against the window glass..

 

We sat on the floor, holding hands, fingers interlock..

She pulled me close to her, our lips met and we kiss passionately..

 

 

Holding onto each other, as we hugged, I looked down her back..

 

 

 

Flawless skin, smooth, no freckles at all..
Caressing her back slowly, enjoy her warmth..


Me - "Baby, let's go over to the bed.."

She smiled as we moves towards the bed while still in our passionate kissing..

 

 

I was enjoying the kisses, caressing on her nice firm butt. Fingers running along the crack of her butt..

 

 

She was responsive, licking my ears, biting and sucking on my ear lops..

 

KNN..my phone rang..NB from a client..

 

 

Me - "Sorry baby...am 27/7, have to answer this call"..

 

She smiled and said, "No worries dear", as she caresses my thighs .. "I'll be on the bed...will take a rest...while you are on the line.."

 

She positioned herself on bed, her head at the edge, her silky hair spreaded out.

 

I was standing beside her while on the phone, looking at this beauty spread out on bed, with her hands around my butt..

 

Fingers teasing, nail tracing along my thighs and butt crack slowly..

 

Lips sucking, tongue licking on my inner thighs..

 

 

I was caressing her chin with my free hand, while she continue her tongue teasing around my groin area..

 

Taking deep breath as she pushes her nose hard against my skin..

 

 

Holding my dick with one hand while rubbing the tip, sensual tease on my butt cheeks with other..

 

Her finger nails, moving along the crack of my butt in a slow circular movement..

 

 

Oooooh, my god, sending shivers up my spine..

 

 

She began to suck and lick on my balls, coating the area with saliva, spreading the lubricate with her skillful tongue..

 

 

I was trying my best to concentrate with our customer, which was not an easy task..

 

 

I moved closer to the edge of the bed, after I was done with the phone conversation..

 

 

I bend over, kissed her forehead..

She did same, I moved lower..

 

Kissed her  nose..

She did same, I moved lower..

 

We kissed..

 Her arms around my neck, while mine were all over her breasts and tummy area, moving down further..

 

I lick and suck on her neck and shoulder which she did same to mine..

 

Her hand over my back, moving along my spine till my butt cheeks and back..

 

 

I moved further down to her chest, her breasts, creamy skin tone and pinkish nipples, began to swirl my tongue all over her tits and erect nipples, hard and yet soft and sensitive..

 

She did the same attention to me, sucking and swirling around my nipples and chest..

Both of us were sucking on each others nipples like hungry babies..

 

 

Both of us were caressing each others groin, she was giving me a HJ, stroking sensually on by sharf while the other hand was caressing my back..

 

 

At times, her nail would be tracing lightly across my back, teasing with light touches..

 

 

Slurping sound could be heard from both of us, as we lick and sucked on each other..moving slowly to a 69 position..

 

 

While she was working her magic on my dick, I began to finger her soaking pussy, dripping continuously, swirling my tongue around her clits..

 

"Oooooh...Hmmm", her moans gets louder as my tongue and fingers work harder on her clit..

 

"Dearrr!!...Dearr!!...hmmm..hmmm", she cried out sexily...

 

 

When I told her,  I would get the condom from my pants which was on the floor..

 

 

She release her mouth from my dick with a loud slurping sound, she suction was strong...keke...

 

Rolling herself over to her back, looking at me with a sluty look, "Baby, don't take too long look"

 

I reached out for my wallet for the condom, climbed back to bed, she pushed me down and sat on my thighs..

 

Tearing off the packing, she squeezed out the condom and starts rolling it over my dick..

 

She climb on and starts to lower herself..."Oooooh....", was all we could let out from our mouth as she grips and slide me in slowly..

 

 

So tight, was her eyes closed, she began to grind..

 

 

"Hmmmm...oooooo...", her moans filling out the room as she grind against my grion..

 

 

She would move from side to side occasionally as well..

 

"Oooooh...oooohh...how do you feel baby?", she moan out..our volume increases with speed and intensity..





I had the urge to suck on her lovely tits while she was moving about..

 

Nice and firm, bouncing around..

 

 

I got up into sitting position, tilted my head and starts to lick and suck on her tits and nips..

 

 

"Slurp slurp..", as I enjoy the sensation from my dick, in her warm love hole, squeezing me, I could feel from the tip of my gland, rubbing against her cervic..

 

 

Both hands were squezzing her butt cheeks, assisting in her pushing and pulling..

 

Her hand were over my shoulder, grabing on my hair while she rides me like a cowgirl..

 

 

 

"Arrgghhh..oooohhh...feel so good baby!!!"... "Yesss...ride me harder..", replying her while swirling my tongue on her nipples..

 

Her eyes were closed, lips slightly parted, given out lovely sexy moans..."oooohh...ahhhh...", "ya...dearrr...", moving her head around as she ride me, her lovely blonde hair flapping and swings around as if she was riding a horse with the wind blowing, riding hard as she increased her speed..

 

 

Her pussy was wet till I could feel her juices flow to my balls and inner thighs, so slippery that I worried that my dick would slip off her cunt..

 

 

"Oummhhp...Oummhhp".."Piak Piak", sound of wet bodies rubbing, skin slapping..as she began to ride me in a up and down movement..

 

 

She gave a loud scream, "Hmmm!!...Ahhhh!!..."

 

 

Me - "You there..."

Mary - Cu...cummmming...", as she slowed down her movement.."OH GOD!!! Ahhhhh....ahhhhh...!!"..

 

 

 

She stopped pounding, holding still while hugging me thightly, her mouth was over at my right ears..

 

The only part of her that moves, was her lungs and the contruction of her pussy muscle, squeezing tight..

 

Release a little..

 

And squeezed again..

 

As she was catching her breath, giving soft moan at the same time..

 

 

I could feel shivers from her thighs for several times..

 

She lift up her face, lips parted, we just smile while looking at each others eyes...

 

 

 

Me - "Turn around dear" ... "Ride me again..."..

 

 

Mary flipped her right leg over me...swing around and began to ride again, with both her hands on my thighs..

 

 

I took all the pillows and placed it under my back and shoulder, sitting at an angle, relaxed and enjoy while such a beauty was riding me..

 

 

"Oooooohhh...hhmmmm..", she began to moans, louder this time..

 

 

 

There were 2 dipples on her lower back, her anal as fair as her butt cheeks, I wet my right thumb and starts rubbing it..

 

 

She responded by bending forward, give me a better angle to finger fuck her butt..

 

 

Keke...

 

 

With help from her natural lubricate and my saliva..

 

 

I insert my thumb slowly in her anal, following her movement...

 

 

"Ooooooh!!! O-M-G!!!" ... "Dearrr....shit...ooooohhhhh..", she shouted, "Yesss....oooooh.."

 

 

 

Me - "How do you feel baby...?"

 

 

Mary - "Aaaaaahhhh...Hmmmmm....arghhhhh..", was all she could get out of her mouth..

 

 

 

I hold onto her butt, slowing down her movement..

 

 

Me - "Baby, doggie!!..."

 

 

She placed her hands on the bed, bending her knees, lifting her butt to allow me to move to kneeling position..

 

 

All this while am still inside her..

 

 

 

Both my dick and thumb..

 

 

Holding to her slim waist with my left, I began to pound on her..

 

 

"Piak piak piak" sound of skin slapping feels the room, louder than our moans as my hip came in contact with her lovely firm butt..

 

 

 

"Ooooooh...ya...dearrr...yaaaaa..", she encouraged as I pound harder with every thrust..

 

 

 

She like it rough..

 

Harder and deeper pushing..

 

 

"Yessss..Yesssss", she moaned...

 

 

Maybe due to the wine that we had, which somehow prolong my urge of cuming and the best part was..

 

 

My erection rock hard..

 

 

Keke...

 

 

About thirty hump into doggie, Mary began to lower down her shoulder till her face rest on bed..

 

 

Even the king size bed was shaking, as I pound with all my might..

 

 

I was panting..

 

 

Breathing hard..

 

 

So was she...

 

 

Her moans somehow was block out by the bed sheet, her hands pulling it...

 

 

 

Her her butt seems to turns a few shade darker of pink due to the pounding..

 

 

 

Too bad, the mirror was facing the other way..

 

 

Would be nice to be able to watch both of us in that position..

 

 

I push my thumb in her anal till I can't push no more..

 

 

"Oooooohhhh!!!...Dearrrr!!!...ahhhhh!!...", she lifted her head up..

 

 

Swinging her head from side to side, her hair were messy, messy locks of blonde..strain of hair swirling around her upper back..

 

 

She has nice firm small butt, admiring her as I slammed and slammed against her..

 

Her lower back, toned and with those slim waist, was a beautiful sight..

 

 

I moved my left hand over to her clits area, rubbing it, all those spots which was being, teased..

 

Caresses..

 

 

Was driving her crazy and wild..

 

 

She gave out a loud moan..

 

 

So loud that it excited me further, " Wahhhhhh!!....shitttttt...".. "Ahhhh...yoooooou...arrrrr....."

 

 

Can't really made out what's she trying to say as I continue pounding on her, I was loving every seconds of it..

 

 

Was proud as well that night..

 

 

On another note - Wish that I could always be this good...keke

 

 

 

I lost count of the number of thrust I had bombard on her..

 

 

 

The feeling nears, my balls tighten up..

 

As I felt my urge approaching, releases both my hands from their places of duty..

 

 

I lower her flat, face down on bed..

 

 

And start pound like no tomorrow..

 

 

 

"Piak piak piak..", as my urge gets nearer, told her to turn around..

 

 

Took out my dick from her soaking wet pussy..

 

 

Mary turned on her back..

 

 

I moved up to her waist area, she took the rubber off and start jerking my dick with her right hand..

 

 

 

Stream of cum shot out...

 

First shot hit her face..

 

Next, on her neck..

 

 

Third, on her tits..

 

 

She rised up slowly, still jerking my dick..

 

Her hand was wet with the remaining oozing out on her fingers and palm..

 

 

I was on my back as she suck me till the last drop..

 

 

I was spended..

 

 

She moved up, starts kissing, her hand touching my face..

 

Coating my face with my cum..

 

 

 

She lick and suck on my face as we continue hugging and teasing each other in that position till we fall alseep..

 

 

Keke..

 

 

Thin firm of my cum was all over our chest, neck and face..

 

 

 

 

 

Opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness in the room..

 

We had dozed off into deep sleep, without switching off the lights..

 

Staring at the ceiling, in a dreamy state, I turn to face this beautiful and young Ang Moh lying on my chest..

 

Arms a little sore due to her weight on it, she was still in deep sleep..

 

I had mix feeling, kind of lucky and weird..

 

Brushing my fingers thru her silky blonde long hair..

 

Hmmmm, yes, this weird feelings of having an Ang Moh for the first time..

 

Be...be...be...be... 

The alarm of my phone went off..

Tried to stopped the alarm without waking Mary up..

 

0500 hrs, wow, we must have been tired or were we comfortable with each other?  We slept so soundly together..

 

 

Mary turned over to her back, openning her eyes slowly..

Stretching her arms over her head, those pair of firm tits we're pointing towards the ceiling...

 

Me - "Morning baby..."

 

Facing me, I kissed her and she said with a sleepy tone,"Hmmmm, nice to see you when I opened my eyes in the morning" ..stretching her arms again.."What time is it baby...?"

 

Me - "Five, my dear, you have to be back by 7?"

 

Mary - "Yap, bridge duty...wish could spend more time with you..."

 

Me - "There's always another time dear..."

 

We got up, wash each other up in the shower, we were horny again, some hanky panky in the shower, she looks so sexy with soap on her body that we had a round of hot sex in the shower before we check-out..

 

Dropped her off at the shipyard main gate, she's so beautiful with her sun dress..

 

The morning sun shinning on her, watching her from my car while flashbacks of the event which happened last night, she turned around..

 
Smiled and walks towards the dry dock area...
 


1 comment:

I welcome your comments though please keep in mind if comments are not kind and respectful they will be deleted. Thank you.